**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my new tierlist

13»

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    9-10
    Really like this tier list i can't believe people rate it soooo low, just because they're favourite champ isn't at a high tier lol, really like the tier list
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    3-10
    Too many tiers.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

The second I saw doom in the broken op tier with ghost and quake I didn't like it, I'm hurt by how much u r crapping on the mutant class by putting domino as one of the best champs.

Bruh blade is way to high and tigra is way too low
    why tf do you think domino is better than apoc
    immortal abom> red guardian

first of all mind ur language,bro what's ur problem,if i think red g>imm abom,then it's my opinion and perspective,why do u always bring domino in,if u think apoc is better than her,it's fine,but why do u obtrude ur opinion on others?

if u don't like this tier list rate it low and get lost,post some memes in meme thread @JoshKosh557
    You put your tier list on a public forum and you shared it, asking people to rate it. By all means they are entirely free to rate it low and elaborate on it.

If you posted your list on the public internet and weren’t ready for whatever responses you were gonna receive, then you shouldn’t have posted it in the first place.
    he could have said it calmly,that's what i wanted to say
    “if you don’t like this tier list rate it low and get lost,post some memes in the meme thread”

"why tf do you think domino is better than apoc"
    Don’t go quoting what he said, I don’t care about that. You said you were trying to tell him to say it calmly. What you really said was “rate it low and get lost”. Don’t try misdirect.
    how would u feel if someone abuses u
    @Thicco_Mode does it all the time to Me in dms, but Doesn’t matter man. It’s one thing swear and let it go
    what 😂
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    9-10
    I skipped all the way to the back to post this before reading. For the Domino haters, I'm sure 90% of you guys saw one person hate on her and decided she sucks without testing her. If you did, you probably tried her for 1 fight and decided she's garbage. Even though sh's rng reliant it doesn't make her bad... just saying...
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    9-10
    Also why is everyone arguing on a tier list thread????
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    4-10
    Where's iron patriot?
    Also your worst thing is your awesome tier.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    1-10
    Oh god this is bad. And I knew it would be the second I saw Doom up there with Quake and Ghost. @Masterpuff is right. If anyone were to go there, it would be Omega.

Also, Domino should be 2 tiers lower. 🤦‍♂️
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Ronin too low and Platpool wayyyy too low. He is actually really good.

Actually I was also confused that should I put ronin in god tier or high demi?
    He should be equal of Stealthy. No so that means promote Ronin 2 or demote stealth 1 and Ronin up 1. And Platpool is actually a beast.
    but he is heavily based of RNG so i wouldn't say he is wayyyy too low @Masterpuff
    So is Domino. So is she miles too high?
  • SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41
    9-10
    The only thing I disagree with is that quak should be one lower and stealthy should be one higher. Nf should be broken
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    1-10
    SealTeam said:

The only thing I disagree with is that quak should be one lower and stealthy should be one higher. Nf should be broken

That... that is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard pertaining to this game. Quake is the best character in the game, dude. If she doesn't belong in that tier, nobody does.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Drop doom,quake and ghost put Gamora,she hulk and hela there since its a maximum potential and they ramp up

SealTeam said:

:D
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    7-10
    SealTeam said:

who is quak
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    1-10
    In what world is BWDO above Elsa?!
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    3-10

SealTeam said:

who is quak
    They're obviously referring to the duck. Howard is miles ahead of anyone in the game in terms of Utility and Damage Output.
  • Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    2-10

This list is without any synergy,and on the champs' max potential.

This has to be bias because there are a lot of champions who are broken especially in the mutant class look at videos and look at abilities cause this needs fixing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    7-10

SealTeam said:

who is quak
    They're obviously referring to the duck. Howard is miles ahead of anyone in the game in terms of Utility and Damage Output.
    it’s probably Cat Murdocks Howard+Daisy combo
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    1-10
    Why is Somewhat useful more then Mostly Useful
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    9-10
    I agree with about 90% (86-94%) of your ranking. Thats why 9/10.