**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

18910111214Β»

Comments

• AdokAdok Posts: 274 β˜…β˜…

Gardener said:

IGN: PsychoAkuma

Request: 2GGC or 1 GGC

Best moment: pulling 6* NF as I had an 6* skill awakening gem from Abyss.
    I had been searching for 5* NF from dual crystals for months without luck. He's usually sitting on war defense at R3 so I don't get to use him much, but I've always been a fan of him and happy to have him in my roster (and as top champ in game).

Onurre2 said:

IGN : Onurre-2
    Prize request : 2 GGC's for the 1st place, 1 GGC for the 2nd place
    Best thing happened to me this year was getting 5* immortal hulk from a single featured cav crystal. It never happened before. I never got featured champions, not even as 3 or 4 stars (I usually open 2 or 3 crystals if I like the character), so getting 5* imhulk was amaizing and I know he is not that great but I love the HULK :)

The Winners are...
    1st Place: @Psychoakuma

2nd Place: @Onurre2

Congrats, I will be sending you a Friend Request from my Second Account (M.U.I. Gohan) and sending you a Message to confirm it's you after which I will send you your chosen Prize!
    Thanks everyone for participating and if all goes well we'll be back at this same time Next Year, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    HMMMM DBZ fan?
    Yep, always name my Game Accounts after other Media I love. Liberty Prime, Gohan, Victini, if I ever make a 4th Account I'll probably name it after Bakugan (props to anyone who actually remembers that one)
    Thats the anime about balls that turn into monsters right?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Adok said:

Gardener said:

I had been searching for 5* NF from dual crystals for months without luck. He's usually sitting on war defense at R3 so I don't get to use him much, but I've always been a fan of him and happy to have him in my roster (and as top champ in game).

Onurre2 said:

Best thing happened to me this year was getting 5* immortal hulk from a single featured cav crystal. It never happened before. I never got featured champions, not even as 3 or 4 stars (I usually open 2 or 3 crystals if I like the character), so getting 5* imhulk was amaizing and I know he is not that great but I love the HULK :)

The Winners are...

Congrats, I will be sending you a Friend Request from my Second Account (M.U.I. Gohan) and sending you a Message to confirm it's you after which I will send you your chosen Prize!
    Thanks everyone for participating and if all goes well we'll be back at this same time Next Year, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    HMMMM DBZ fan?
    Yep, always name my Game Accounts after other Media I love. Liberty Prime, Gohan, Victini, if I ever make a 4th Account I'll probably name it after Bakugan (props to anyone who actually remembers that one)
    Though that could be taken as like 4 animes, yes. You put them on a Card with a Magnet on it and they'll open into a little Figure, those things used to be the coolest...
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Adok said:

Gardener said:

Onurre2 said:

The Winners are...

HMMMM DBZ fan?
    Though that could be taken as like 4 animes, yes. You put them on a Card with a Magnet on it and they'll open into a little Figure, those things used to be the coolest...
    I still have some of those lying around somewhere
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    Did i win this ? I didn't receive any confirmation yet ?
  • Which day we get rewards of gifting event's
    NABIBASHA said:

Which day we get rewards of gifting event's

Probably need to make a separate post about that if you are talking about the Gifting Event Rank Rewards, they said there would be a dely because they want to make sure there was no cheating.
    Rohit_316 said:

Did i win this ? I didn't receive any confirmation yet ?

You would've been Tagged on December 25th if you'd won, wouldn't have been possible to tag every person who didn't win to let them know.