**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loading Spider-Ham model crashes game [Merged Thread]

IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Entered a new spider arcade mission and when loading spider-ham model - game crashes.
If you go to the collection and click on the spider-ham, the same will happen.
Does everyone have the same or just me? I can’t leave the mission now, because I’ll lose my token.

Comments

• DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Kabam Please fix this I haven’t been a able to take a fight for nearly 24 hrs now...
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    My game keeps crashing at the end of every single fight. Tells me some unexpected error occurred and when I hit okay it closes the game and I'm forced to reload.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Whenever I pick a champion to fight spider ham my game just crashes and makes me return, I've tried to so the fight 5 times so far and haven't succeeded
  • IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    Theretic said:

It’s not just you, I have this problem as well

Tell me what device do you have?
    I have Ipad 9.7 2018
    Now I checked it on Android - the model is loaded and the game does not crash
  • IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    Kabam Boo said:

We have noted this concern. Thank you. Please continue to provide details, if you can!

I have this problem on Ipad 9.7 2018
    IOs version 12.0.1
    The problem appeared only with a new update and only noticed with a spider-ham so far
    In Poco F2 pro Android 10 - everything is all right.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    kconrad37 said:

My game keeps crashing at the end of every single fight. Tells me some unexpected error occurred and when I hit okay it closes the game and I'm forced to reload.

An update to this:

I think it's Human Torch causing my problems. It seems my game only crashes when I use him in the fight in EQ. Seems to maybe be an issue with his victory animation?

Just used Torch twice in a row, crashed both times (I won - this is still recorded in game, luckily). Used Luke Cage against the next match and lost with him, cleaned up with Mr. Fantastic, didn't crash either encounter. Next fight was taken with Torch, game crashed when I won.

Dueled Human Torch to an intentional loss, game crashed on his victory animation. Dueled again to win, game didn't crash (I didn't use Torch either time).

I'm using an Android device, Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, OS is Android 9, and my game is on 29.2.0.

For comparison on Seatin's live stream when he used Torch to finish off Stryfe, his game didn't crash.
  • SupriseSuprise Posts: 13
    In the new SQ(The Spider-Man one) I have got to the SpiderHam and whenever I go to fight him(Get into the pre fight place where you can chose which champ you will use), I will get kicked out/the game will crash. Also if I can manage to press the fight button it will load then crash. So I can’t get to fight him AT ALL no mater what, and I don’t want to leave and lose my credit. Please let me know if anyone had this problem
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I'm not sure if this is happening to me but whenever I try to fight in story quests the game crashes and spider-ham is currently on my team. This hasn't happened anywhere else though so it's either a story quest issue or potentially a spider-ham issue...
    herm said:

I'm not sure if this is happening to me but whenever I try to fight in story quests the game crashes and spider-ham is currently on my team. This hasn't happened anywhere else though so it's either a story quest issue or potentially a spider-ham issue...

This has happened on multiple devices btw (iPad mini 4 (iOS 14.2), iPhone 7 (iOS 14.2)). Also, these issues did not occur prior to updating the game to the current version.
    Do we have a estimated time when this will be fixed? My energy is full and want to dump it somewhere but can’t.
    Suprise said:

Do we have a estimated time when this will be fixed? My energy is full and want to dump it somewhere but can’t.

same lol. I don't wanna quit now cuz that'd be a waste
  • Whenever i am trying to update my 5* spiderham the game is cashing.. plz look at problem
  • MaloniMaloni Posts: 1
    my game crash everytime i try to fight spider-ham, had to quit the quest to play AQ and lost my coin, i'm not going back to the side quest untill i know that i will be able to play without any issues
    War_Bird said:

Had to close out the quest because I couldn’t finish it with all the crashing & I needed my champs for AQ. Really hope I get my coin back. Sad to lose out on rewards due to these mishaps.

Yeah I glad I don’t have AQ or AW rn, but IW ill soona dm don’t wanna leave the quest just for that. So hoping it will be fixed real soon
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    I'm stuck without aq because I used my champions there and I can't leave or I'll miss some points
  • In game name: DimensionsYT
    Device and model: iPad
    Operating system: 12.5
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version: 29.2.0
    Gamemode: not just in gamemodes, it happens in general.

When I was going to fight Spider-Ham in the arcade, my game crashed before his character model pops up. This also happens when checking him out in info, and/or upgrading him. I feel like I’m the only one having this issue as no one believes me when I inform them about this bug.
  • SuperStan2_0SuperStan2_0 Posts: 10
    It looks like they are trying to replace Spiderham with Stealth Spidey but the game still crashes everytime you try to fight. Afraid to quit and lose a token. Frustrating Kabam...
    @Kabam Miike Kabam boo

If I exit this quest will I get a refund on my token? I would like to play other quests since this one is broken. Plus one of my AW defenders is locked up in the side quest. Please advise
    Hopefully this will be fixed by tmr morning cause if not then I lose one of the coins then because of AW. Also I’m wasting a lot of energy rn, so yeah.
  • elmj001elmj001 Posts: 20
    Be prepared to lose the coin, this is ridiculous!
    elmj001 said:

Be prepared to lose the coin, this is ridiculous!

Stop complaining dude, it’s not TAHT bad, sure if we have to lose a entry we will still get a lot ALOT of the reward even if we miss one of the quest.
    It won’t even let me place defense in AW either. When it gets to the screen where you can edit team or place, it crashes just like when it brings up the fight screen in the special quest
  • Exact same thing happening to me. I had go out of the quest and I lost my token. Now I won't be able to complete my first set of objectives and I'm not in a position to fight Iceman in the super hyper sparky sparky whatever quest without any cold snap immune champs.