**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are we getting this Solo Objective back?

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
MCOC Team:

The "Explore 2 Difficulties" Objective was not intended to go live and will be removed very soon. We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this may cause.

I know its unlikely a lot of people have, but some could have item'd though the lowest difficulty and claimed the rewards quite easily within an hour. Are we getting this objective back?

Plus, all the people partially pushed to complete the event, using items, to then find its suddenly been removed.

Comments

• I was actually just coming on to see if this was being talked about. Was wondering if the removal was a bug. Don't see why this couldn't have been just left there as a bonus?
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    edited January 2021
    I knew right away...it was too good to be true :(
  • Cowabunga said:

I knew right away...it was too good to be true :(

Same here, I was just hoping it would be a new year new rewards
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Aw man I was excited for that objective
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Darn...

I was looking forward to the 150 unit reward for completion. Was wondering why it just disappeared. Got my answer.

Seems weird that it was added in though - its not the sort of thing you accidentally add in, it was coded in at some point, the 'not intended to go live' part shows its been purposefully added in - just not why it was removed.
    I bet it was either created, then scrapped but not removed, or intended for a different event.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    dang it