**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hero's choice

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Which heroes are you bringing into the Legendary side quest?

Would colossus or red hulk be good for unstoppable colossus?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    bring a coldsnap immune or a Hyperion
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Just finished my 5th run of Legendary with 2 total revives.
    My team was:

5/50 Quake
    5/50 NF
    2/35 Magneto
    5/65 CMM (awakened)
    5/65 Void (awakened)

For Nightcrawler: parry, heavy with CMM
    For Wolverine: normal Magneto playstyle
    For DPX: normal CMM playstyle just watch for power gain
    For Rogue: normal Void playstyle
    For Iceman: normal CMM playstyle
    For Longshot: normal Quake playstyle
    For Psylocke: normal CMM playstyle
    For X-23: normal Magneto playstyle
    For Unstoppable Colossus: normal CMM playstyle
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used sorcerer, Ghost, Hype, AA and Guardian.

Guardian pretty much did all the work including Iceman (the coldsnap just tickles. Ate an SP 1 as well, and basically nothing happened). Hype for Rogue (countered her SP 1 with his heavy and the fight is over). Sorcerer for crawler and boss. AA for... something. Ghost did nothing.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I used 5/65 warlock, doom, and torch for the whole thing, was pretty simple. Doom for x23 and xpool, torch for the two mystics, warlock for everything else
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    TY all!!
    I have some of these heroes so I'll give it a go.

A quick question about revives, can u use the regular revives you purchase with units or do u need to use the yellow coins?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

TY all!!
    I have some of these heroes so I'll give it a go.

A quick question about revives, can u use the regular revives you purchase with units or do u need to use the yellow coins?

You can use the regular ones
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Corvus is great for this quest. Gains evade/mutant charge from nightcrawler. Great against rogue (long range 4-hit heavy for Aegis). Great against Iceman (coldsnap immune and armor break on parry). If you have Corvus on your team, you are pretty much set.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

Corvus is great for this quest. Gains evade/mutant charge from nightcrawler. Great against rogue (long range 4-hit heavy for Aegis). Great against Iceman (coldsnap immune and armor break on parry). If you have Corvus on your team, you are pretty much set.

I do!! 😊

5* r5 max sig!!

Also 5* r5 warlock, Dr. Doom, and CMM with 6* r2 NF (unduped).

Now I just hope I'm good enough 🤞
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    doctorb said:

I do!! 😊

5* r5 max sig!!

Also 5* r5 warlock, Dr. Doom, and CMM with 6* r2 NF (unduped).

Now I just hope I'm good enough 🤞
    You got this! That team is more than enough. Just be careful that you don't get hit late in the match. The opponent builds up attack based on your combo meter, so if you're hitting him a bunch and he clips you right at the end, it will hurt. If you're nervous about it, go do some arena and get some of those revive coins, that way you can play relaxed knowing that you can come back. But I think that you'll find that this isn't as tough as you think and you'll rock it. Final boss is easy, just hit him hard and fast. Good luck!