**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Get in, Summoners! We’re going shopping! [UPDATED - Jan. 6, 2021]

Comments

• BahamutianBahamutian Posts: 7
    edited January 2021
    Crine60 said:

HI_guys said:

Slumber, aegis heavy, brawl

What difficulty is that?

If it isn't epic can someone show or provide epic pi and nodes? I don't trust Kabam's recommended team ratings. Difficulty varies too much between the different side quests.

This is a screenshot of epic from my buddy.

The screenshot you references looks like the hardest difficulty (legendary) .

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Can you transfer entry token from week 1/2 into 3/4?

In that case you could safe 6 tokens (or at least 4) from week 1/2 and spend them in week 3/4 to get legendary rewards in both weeks (3 stamps per Mutant quest/ 60 are needed for both rounds = run it 20 times)

This would leave you with 12 token (max are 32). Now you could run epic Mutant path 10 times in week 3/4 and gain another 2k 6* shards + the 5* gem.

Am I missing something?
    Sorry if some1 else posted this allready I didnt read all comments.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Seraphion said:

In that case you could safe 6 tokens (or at least 4) from week 1/2 and spend them in week 3/4 to get legendary rewards in both weeks (3 stamps per Mutant quest/ 60 are needed for both rounds = run it 20 times)

This would leave you with 12 token (max are 32). Now you could run epic Mutant path 10 times in week 3/4 and gain another 2k 6* shards + the 5* gem.

Am I missing something?

You wouldn't get the 80 stamps for t5cc.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Seraphion said:

Am I missing something?

So you need to choose between the 10% T5CC or the 5* gem then? 🤔

Bc 5 runs gives you the 2k 6* shards from epic on week 2

+ 27 × 3 = 81 stamps so you could get the 10% T5CC as well right?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

H3t3r said:

Seraphion said:

Am I missing something?

I think they need to be legendary stamps
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Seraphion said:

H3t3r said:

Seraphion said:

Am I missing something?

Yes 27 runs on legendary. Then 5 on the epic gives you 11000 6* shards and the 10% t5cc. Seatin breaks it down really well
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

***UPDATED INFO***
    Q: How many Tokens will I receive?
    A: You will receive eight (8) Tokens from your Prize Card bundle when you redeem your Voucher, and another eight (8) more from your inbox/in-game message on the second week of the event. If you did your math correctly, you should have sixteen (16) Tokens.

Can you confirm that the stamps required for the second half will match the first half, I.e. 15 for the first milestone and 15 more for the second?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Is it possible to get all of set 1 and 2 of legendary, set 2 of epic and the t5cc objective?
  • BahamutianBahamutian Posts: 7

The punchcard expires at 2 weeks. You must complete any objectives you want before expiration.

Can you save tokens from the first two weeks to use on the second two weeks?

For example use 10 tokens to complete one punchcard (objective 1 and 2 of one difficulty) and then remaining 22 tokens to complete two punchcards (objective 1 and 2 of TWO difficulties on last week's punchcard).
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I wish they had made each side quest offer 3 stamps per run. I don't need the rank up materials and would have preferred to focus on the shards but I can't do that because I need to get the T5CC Crystal so I have to do the mutant one every day.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Ok.This event is good But Why does it have to be so complicated...
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Sorry if it has been asked before, but we're having a discussion in my alliance about it.
    If we select first the shard card and in the second set, the material card, what rewards will we get:
    10k 5* shards, 4000 6* shards and 1 T2 alpha, 25k T5B fragments
    or
    10k 5* shards, 4000 6* shards and 1 T2 alpha, 5 T5 2% CC crystals?
    Thank you!!!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Naus79_ said:

Sorry if it has been asked before, but we're having a discussion in my alliance about it.
    If we select first the shard card and in the second set, the material card, what rewards will we get:
    10k 5* shards, 4000 6* shards and 1 T2 alpha, 25k T5B fragments
    or
    10k 5* shards, 4000 6* shards and 1 T2 alpha, 5 T5 2% CC crystals?
    Thank you!!!

The Latter
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Inspired by @LeNoirFaineant comment I decided to do Math.
    First 2 weeks when you get 16 Tokens, complete legendary 'long name mutant' quest 16 times. Now you will be wondering that it gives 48 stamps when you need only 30 to get both legendary rewards so why not do Epic Difficulty 5x to get the legendary crystal. Here's why:

You get 48 Stamps, 4k 6* shards, 10k 5* shards and few more shards and rank up material from the Long Name Mutant quest.

Since now you have 48 stamps you need only 32 more to Get 80 for that 10% T5 CC.

Next set (set 2), Out of the 16 tokens you get, Reserve 11 for Legendary. Now its up to you to do 11x Long Name Mutant Quest or 1x Spider Quest and 10x Mutant Quest. It will get you to the 30 Stamps required for The 5*FH and 5k 6* shards.

Next for the remaining 5 tokens do long name mutant Quest for Epic difficulty. It will get you 15 Epic Stamps for the 2k 6* Shards.

Total Rewards you Get from Just the objectives:
    11k 6* Shards
    10k 5* Shards
    5* FH Crystal
    As Well As a 10 t5cc (For Cav +)
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    If I collect extra stamps will they count for the next set of objectives?
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Djin said:

If I collect extra stamps will they count for the next set of objectives?

It absolutely has too right? It would be crazy if it didn't. I have not technically found this to be confirmed though.
  • ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63
    Has anyone already got 16 stamps after running the legendary quests 8 times? Asking since there is no daily timer on the quest only the overall 27 day timer for the event. So hoping we can bunch up 8 legendry runs in a single day i.e today and collect the 10k 5 star shards today itself.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Has anyone already got 16 stamps after running the legendary quests 8 times? Asking since there is no daily timer on the quest only the overall 27 day timer for the event. So hoping we can bunch up 8 legendry runs in a single day i.e today and collect the 10k 5 star shards today itself.

My friends have done it.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Can this stuff get any more complicated?
  • ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63
    edited January 2021

Can this stuff get any more complicated?

Not that complicated. Just run the difficulty you like and stick to the same difficulty and collect the rewards from the special objectives tab.

Rewards in special objective tab change after 2 weeks, so claim them before the timer runs out

You can run the quests 8 times per week, since that's the number of tokens they give you per week
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265

Can you save tokens from the first two weeks to use on the second two weeks?

For example use 10 tokens to complete one punchcard (objective 1 and 2 of one difficulty) and then remaining 22 tokens to complete two punchcards (objective 1 and 2 of TWO difficulties on last week's punchcard).

Can a dev clairfy this point please?
  • Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26
    Reduce the block damage
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I'm sure swapping out spider-ham for stealth spidey in the arcade works great but what's the solution for those of us who have spider-ham on our attack rosters?