**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I go for a featured 6*

Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
My roster

Should I go for a featured 6* 49 votes

Yes
51%
SungjMoot4LifeHilldarLmaoThe_Blue_JaguarDannyB01Mad_Titan72RookiieRockypantherxMeebletonCaptain_Pug30Thicco_ModeCtfz35GarrettN_ReefSpideyFunkoSkyLord7000NewlinstheoryPuttPuttCrcrcrc 25 votes
No
48%
DarkZenPiviotjdrum663Magrailothosrnr87YoMoves16wegnerkMalreck04Cowboyschamploo1H3t3rUvoginGinjabredMonstaMauledMasterpuffJohnyBoyMCOCHazzaKen1378Ben_15455AdokHoitado 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    No
    You need 6*s, not a chance at better ones for 50% more. Seems good on paper, but the truly gamebreaking champs for you at this point boil down to Apoc and CGR. Everyone else will be okay, but not a game-changer besides maybe Ghost.. And you might get Green Goblin. Better to go for a basic. Every time a new featured 6* comes out, the pool gets a little better...by now, you have a half decent shot at something good.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Yes
    YoMoves said:

You need 6*s, not a chance at better ones for 50% more. Seems good on paper, but the truly gamebreaking champs for you at this point boil down to Apoc and CGR. Everyone else will be okay, but not a game-changer besides maybe Ghost.. And you might get Green Goblin. Better to go for a basic. Every time a new featured 6* comes out, the pool gets a little better...by now, you have a half decent shot at something good.

besides maybe Ghost?
  • Options
    No
    It’s a really difficult one at the moment. There’s only 4 real duds in there - GG, Cable, Ronan, Vision, but there’s also only about 5 champions I’d pay and extra 5k shards for. I’ve been going featured, but I’ve got ~50 6* and good champions in each class so I can be a bit more liberal.

If you do arena, go basic if you’re not fussed about arena having a punt at the featured isn’t a bad idea.
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    No
    If you do decide to go for it dont complain you got a crappy champ
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Yes
    Go for featured. The pool is so much better than in basics and you want to be investing in champs that can clear content. Almost every champ in the feature has utility, whereas maybe 30% in the basic do. 50% extra for triple the odds of a decent champ is worthwhile, no matter what your roster.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    No
    You don’t have many 6* so why would you go for feature