**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Strategy to get 11k 6* shards from the SQ

Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Hello there, I'm gonna break down how to get the above,
We get 8 tokens per week so that 32 tokens, but we need not use them as soon as we get them.
The legendary Solo objectives only need 10 runs of the SQ with 3 stamps, so you can use the 8 tokens of first week and only 2 of the 2nd week to get the set 1 objectives.
You can use the remaining 22 tokens(6 of 2nd week and 8 of 3rd and 4th week) by splitting them between the legendary (17 tokens to get the cav objective) and epic difficulty of SQ(5 tokens) in the 2nd set. This enables you to get 3 objectives in set 2 which are the 5* FHC and 5k 6* shards from legendary and 2k 6* shards from the epic objectives.
Thanks for reading.
Would love if this was featured in a video, so that it can reach more people @RichTheMan.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

But that skips the T5cc. You have to pick AG or 10% t5cc

No, it doesn't. You collect a total of 90 stamps in the way I've said. You only need 80 stamps for the 10% t5cc.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But that skips the T5cc. You have to pick AG or 10% t5cc

No, it doesn't. You collect a total of 90 stamps in the way I've said. You only need 80 stamps for the 10% t5cc.
    They must be from legendary difficulty only
    Yeah my bad, let me make that only 11k 6* shards then.
    To everyone who saw before the edit, sorry about that.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Great strategy! Thank you, I find this event really confusing. You helped me understand a good way to approach it.

Great strategy! Thank you, I find this event really confusing. You helped me understand a good way to approach it.

Happy to help.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Just to summarize,
    10 in legendary mutant for the first two weeks and save the rest
    17 in the legendary mutant quest in week 3 and 4
    5 in epic mutant for week 3 and 4.
    Am I reading this correct?

Lmao said:

Just to summarize,
    10 in legendary mutant for the first two weeks and save the rest
    17 in the legendary mutant quest in week 3 and 4
    5 in epic mutant for week 3 and 4.
    Am I reading this correct?

Yes.

@Darkrider05 ive got many people saying do it this way, no do it this way. I dont think im interested in doing another video on the same topic as the event has started and people are already doing it. I think now the info is out there, people will make up their mind on what they want to do.

I understand and respect that.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Or u can spam the legendary mutant up untill u have 81 entries.. And then u do the remaining 5 entries at epic so u net yrself 2k 6star shards

The simplest way. And u don't need to save entries, is not needed
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    The below is my way
    Primary target — 80 stamps

Secondary target — 15 epic stamps, 60 legendary stamps

So, if we do 20 legendary x-men - 60

5 epic x-men — 15

7 legendary spider quests — 14 stamps + 175 extra 6 star shards
    We can get 11175 6star shards

Or u can spam the legendary mutant up untill u have 81 entries.. And then u do the remaining 5 entries at epic so u net yrself 2k 6star shards

The simplest way. And u don't need to save entries, is not needed

Saving is just so that you hit both the objectives of set 2 without having to wait for a week for the last 2 tokens.
    Arifutera said:

The below is my way
    Primary target — 80 stamps

Secondary target — 15 epic stamps, 60 legendary stamps

So, if we do 20 legendary x-men - 60

5 epic x-men — 15

7 legendary spider quests — 14 stamps + 175 extra 6 star shards
    We can get 11175 6star shards

You need 80 legendary stamps for the cav objective so that doesn't work.

16 / 16 isnt it?
    16 x 3 from mutant = 48
    16x 2 from avenger / spider = 32

Thats exactly 80 tokens for the T5CC objective, plus the most out of the shards or rank up objectives

You'll only get legendary objectives if you do it that way.
    If you do 27 legendary X men, 27×3=81 tokens and 5 epic X men (in 2nd set) 5×3=15, that's enough for all objectives of legendary, cav objective and the 2k 6* shards objective of epic in set 2.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    So we get another card next week?

We get 8 tokens next (2nd) week, we get next card 3rd week and last 8 tokens in 4th week.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

next week we get another 8 tokens, in 2 weeks we get another card with 8 tokens, but you lose access to your original tokens
    Where does it say you lose your tokens after two weeks?

next week we get another 8 tokens, in 2 weeks we get another card with 8 tokens, but you lose access to your original tokens
    Where does it say you lose your tokens after two weeks?
    You do not lose the tokens of first 2 weeks, only the solo objectives will end.

To everyone who saw before the edit, sorry about that.

Edited the title for you
    Thank you.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    You can also do 26 runs of legendary mutant side, 1 run of legendary spider-man, and 5 runs of epic mutant in the second half. You squeeze out 25 more 6* shards and 60 more 5* shards that way
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    To get 10% T5CC crystal.. we need to collect 80 Legendary stamps.. But we get to redeem 60 stamps only for legendary rewards..

Can we get to use/redeem 20 stamps for any other rewards?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    You can also just do legendary 16 times in week 1/2

And in week 3/4 you do 11 legendary and 5 epic Mutant paths. No need to safe everything and ppl might understand it easier. Its the same thing in the end ofc.