**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto nerfed.... #Aw metal

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
So all of the #AW metal champs have had the #metal tag removed.

In the EQ, in 2.2, I took Mags against Taksmaster. Stealthy and Wasp who all had the #metal. They now have the #aw metal and donor get magnetized in normal quests anymore.

It this interested or just another update bug that will be ignored?

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    What is #aw metal?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Something was added on the new update... with no explanation of what it is or how it was changed.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I was wondering how I wasn't getting infinite prowess on Stealthy

I was only getting 2 stacks on them after numerous heavies.

Just did a fight and I found out they still count as metal? I may have just been suffering a random bug in this update idk
    So I dueled Taskmaster and it worked as normal. But in the EQ, he is not getting magnetized.
    Honestly this update is hella bugged, I can't spam heavies to get prowess against UC in the mutant quest for the side event
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Mags vs wasp worked perfectly fine for me
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

So all of the #AW metal champs have had the #metal tag removed.

In the EQ, in 2.2, I took Mags against Taksmaster. Stealthy and Wasp who all had the #metal. They now have the #aw metal and donor get magnetized in normal quests anymore.

It this interested or just another update bug that will be ignored?

Another nerf post and zero proof.
    https://youtu.be/eFSlFHtPXyc

Worked fine for me.
  • Kabiraz77Kabiraz77 Posts: 77
    Magneto cant get more than 5 prowess chargess against non metal champs, he is bugged. Or may be silent nerf?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kabiraz77 said:

Magneto cant get more than 5 prowess chargess against non metal champs, he is bugged. Or may be silent nerf?

Thats how he's always worked since his buff. To get more than 5 permanent prowess, you have to hold his heavy, which is more difficult since you don't have an increased stun duration against non metal champs.

Not a nerf. Not even a change.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I used magneto yesterday against wasp in EQ. Worked completely fine for me.
    Are u saying something related to this? I got this message last week.