**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best science champions

Hey guys! I wanted to know what are some of the best science champions in the game..? There are many for other class types, but i haven't seen much of science class champ discussions. Any links or pointers would be nice. :)

Comments

• shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76

Quake trash

Do you mean quake is trash..?
  • shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    Meebleton said:

Quake's the best if you can play her, followed by Void, Cap IW and Human Torch. Red Guardian, She Hulk, Immortal Abomination, Spider Ham, Mr Fantastic, Gulk, Spider Gwen, Red Hulk, Luke Cage and Wasp are all great too. I've placed these in order of how good I think they are

I see. Thanks for the input @Meebleton
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Morningstar is probably the best science champ

Is she the Mystic Sentry that could have been?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Void, CAPIW, Thing, Human torch, Quake, Red guardian, She-hulk, Hulk( Ragnarok), Luke cage all are some of the most mentioned out "best science" champions.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    Luke Cage
    Quake
    Red Hulk
    She Hulk
    Immortal Hulk (he’s fun guys)
    Gladiator Hulk
    Human Torch
    Wasp
    Red Guardian
    Thing
    Immortal Abomination
    Void

These are all solid science champs
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake is #1
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

Quake is #1

always
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

Quake is #1

always
    no need to mention
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Meebleton said:

Quake's the best if you can play her, followed by Void, Cap IW and Human Torch. Red Guardian, She Hulk, Immortal Abomination, Spider Ham, Mr Fantastic, Gulk, Spider Gwen, Red Hulk, Luke Cage and Wasp are all great too. I've placed these in order of how good I think they are

Red guardian ain't number 4
    He was number 5, not 4
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    I would say she hulk is #1 in terms of damage potential and utility
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Cap IW
    Luke Cage
    Quake
    Red Hulk
    She Hulk
    Immortal Hulk (he’s fun guys)
    Gladiator Hulk
    Human Torch
    Wasp
    Red Guardian
    Thing
    Immortal Abomination
    Void

These are all solid science champs

Finally, someone who is correct!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Void
    She Hulk
    Cap Infinity War
    Red Hulk
    Spider Ham
    Quake
    Mister Fantastic
    Human Torch
    Thing
    Red Guardian

My top 10 Science in no particular order.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Meebleton said:

Meebleton said:

Red guardian ain't number 4
    He was number 5, not 4
    Oops, but he is number 6, she hulk is better, he is only the best option on spite nodes and she hulks slow + damage is wayyyy better
    Red Guardian has slow too and it's just as easy to keep up. His damage is better than She Hulk's in short to mid length fights, although She Hulk is better for long fights like abyss or labryinth.