**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rogue Aegis SQ

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who are you guys using? Sweet Jesus you can't hardly get a Heavy in.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I use sentinel
    Ramp him up by hitting her block and she gains power. Once she’s at sp1, bait it and then make sure you’re close enough to heavy her
  • I've been using void
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I've been using void

How does Void help?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited January 2021

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    Has a 3 hit heavy if you can time it right and if not you can maybe get 2 hits off. After that, I just stack them debuffs and punish once you get FOTV
  • I've been using void

How does Void help?
    Has a 3 hit heavy if you can time it right and if not you can maybe get 2 hits off. After right, just stack them debuffs and punish once you get FOTV
    Ok. I'll have to test it later. I already lost one Entry. I can't lose any more if I want to get my T5CC. She's wicked fast and you can't get one off without her responding. Even Doom had trouble because of the speed of the AI. I'm almost ready to say #### it and bring Kingpin next time. Low Damage but the Heavy gets off.
    He can be risky and if you can bait her heavy or sp1 it would help more. What @Crcrcrc said is a very good suggestion too
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    Has a 3 hit heavy if you can time it right and if not you can maybe get 2 hits off. After right, just stack them debuffs and punish once you get FOTV
    Ok. I'll have to test it later. I already lost one Entry. I can't lose any more if I want to get my T5CC. She's wicked fast and you can't get one off without her responding. Even Doom had trouble because of the speed of the AI. I'm almost ready to say #### it and bring Kingpin next time. Low Damage but the Heavy gets off.
    In that case, why not Red Mags?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

will domino trinity be helpful?

Yeah that's who I used. With maxed stuptify I could still parry mh whole time

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    In that case, why not Red Mags?
    That could work too. I have the 6*.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Corvus. Parry then quick three hit heavy. Or bait her then heavy. I’ve done it three times with him so far and no issues.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    He can be risky and if you can bait her heavy or sp1 it would help more. What @Crcrcrc said is a very good suggestion too
    I can bait her L1. By the time I get to her to fire a Heavy she Evades, almost automatically. I'm ready to throw my phone lmao. Imma do Spidey for now.
    Did you try doing a single dex when she starts the sp1, the charge the heavy and throw it slightly before it finishes? There is some time right after the last hit of a special where they are still in the animation, but you can hit them.
    Crcrcrc said:

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    I can bait her L1. By the time I get to her to fire a Heavy she Evades, almost automatically. I'm ready to throw my phone lmao. Imma do Spidey for now.
    Did you try doing a single dex when she starts the sp1, the charge the heavy and throw it slightly before it finishes? There is some time right after the last hit of a special where they are still in the animation, but you can hit them.
    That was the time I had the most success of getting a Shock in with Doom and Heavy. Doing 4 of them with her was a challenge.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    That was the time I had the most success of getting a Shock in with Doom and Heavy. Doing 4 of them with her was a challenge.
    Do you have a Hype or anyone else with a 4+ hit heavy? It makes it a lot easier
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    Do you have a Hype or anyone else with a 4+ hit heavy? It makes it a lot easier
    I have him. He's at R2. Lol.
    5*.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    It's totally possible to punish her special with a heavy. You just gotta learn the spacing.

As it's a limited-entry quest leaving little room to practice, you can try duel her and practice punishing her specials with the champion you're comfortable with.

Crcrcrc said:

5*.

Well, he was my MVP on my first run. Is he awakened? If so, rank him up. If not, Wasp is a good option if you have her because her heavy passive stun doesn’t rely on debuffs
    No. He's not. I'll have to come back to it later. For now I'll focus on Spidey and get back some Units and Revs I wasted. Talk about burning rubber.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    How well does Doom work?