**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest Rewards need to Be Buffed

I believe the Rewards for the side quests right now should be buffed. Hear me out, The epic difficulty for example, only rewards twenty 6 star shards, now to only get 600, I would have to do it 30 times. For a ftp player like myself, that's not easy at all, you would need multiple items and units ftp players find hard to acquire. Please consider this, thank you.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    600 6* shards is a lot for a player who might not be Uncollected.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Trinrec said:

I believe the Rewards for the side quests right now should be buffed. Hear me out, The epic difficulty for example, only rewards twenty 6 star shards, now to only get 600, I would have to do it 30 times. For a ftp player like myself, that's not easy at all, you would need multiple items and units ftp players find hard to acquire. Please consider this, thank you.

Objectives are main rewards.....these are just cherry on the top
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Trinrec said:

Legendary is only 50 per run. This event isn't about the path's themselves, it's about the overall rewards you get.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Objectives are the rewards focus not quests
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Trinrec said:

I am also a free to play player and I still remember that I became uncollected when I just had 2 five stars (cable and rogue) and rank 4 4 stars. Just try to push for collector and stop crying on forums. In my opinion, these rewards are just way too much for non uncollected people.

You talking about a six star? I got my first six star after completion of act 5 and exploration of first two chapters of variant 4

• KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Trinrec said:

Are you saying units are hard to acquire? They give away a ton of units in arenas. I'm f2p and just reached cavalier. I get almost 1000 units each week from the 3*, 4* basic, and a couple milestones on the 4* featured arena. @DNA3000 did a nice post on the time commitment for arenas and it's really not bad if you only care about the milestones.