**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant AoL nexus help

So I finally finished AoL with my broken Aegon and I’m now faced with a really tough choice.

It’s between AA and awakening Omega.

I’d love me an AA for obvious reasons, but awakening OR would also be pretty dope.

I don’t run suicides and can only get him to sig 58 + the sig stones from exploration, so realistically 70 max. On the flip side, I have Ghost and Aegon R3, and an unawakened CG so I could run suicides if I really needed to.

I should add I currently have Magneto, AA, OR and Emma at R5 5*.

Big struggles

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I’d guess aa

edit: I missed the last bit go mags.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Cyclops for AQ :)

Go Mags
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Since you don't run suicides and can't get his sig very high, I'd go with AA over OR and I'd pop your new generic gem from Abyss into him unless you have a better option for the gem like Nick, then I'd go Mags.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Mags.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gambit.

I don't care if that's not an option in your list. Just do it.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    BE UNIQUE TAKE ROGUE
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Not OR. AA and Mags is a toss-up between what you enjoy, but Mags won’t eat up your generic gem.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I would take red magneto
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mags easy
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Who’d you pick?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Cyclops @Kabam Miike can vouch
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Mags
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Storm x, jk mags
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mags or AA with such a low number of sigs and no suicides i wouldnt awaken Omega. And also, big congrats of exploration!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    AA would be my choice
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Mags, since you don't have sig stones and already have AA at r5
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Magneto would be best bet.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited January 2021
    My first preference is mags,by descending AA, omega red,and then storm P X.definitely go for red mags
  • NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    I would say Mags as well....OR 5* maxed can do whatever a 6* r3 sig 70 OR can do. Mags on the other hand is a unique champ with Giga tonnes of utility and damage. He would help u in all sorts of content and when a time comes where rank 4 -6 stars become the new peak , Mags would just exponentially increase in value as higher damage = higher content u can do. If a new powerfull version of abyss is to come , mags would be a horseman. Whereas OR or AA would only give you diminishing returns as the game progresses.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

I would say Mags as well....OR 5* maxed can do whatever a 6* r3 sig 70 OR can do. Mags on the other hand is a unique champ with Giga tonnes of utility and damage. He would help u in all sorts of content and when a time comes where rank 4 -6 stars become the new peak , Mags would just exponentially increase in value as higher damage = higher content u can do. If a new powerfull version of abyss is to come , mags would be a horseman. Whereas OR or AA would only give you diminishing returns as the game progresses.

Lol, what?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I will go for a new champ rather than awakening one. I'd say go for mags.
  • Thanks for all the help people. I’ve settled on AA, definitely a good argument for Mags as well but I’ve just spent so long using him in AoL I fancy something different and I haven’t seen many R3 AA floating around. He’s usually one of the champs I use in AW on that unstoppable heavy NF too so he’ll have immediate use for me.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice! Do you have a gem for AA?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Here’s the total loot then. Pretty good opening from the other 6* too.

Its... its so beautiful 😢😍
  • Kill_Grey said:

Nice! Do you have a gem for AA?

Only the generic, I’ll probably put that into him when I have enough ISO to R3 him fully or when 7.2 comes out
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Here’s the total loot then. Pretty good opening from the other 6* too.

Now the decision is who to R3 first with my lovely T5CC between taking AA (got R2 gem) and CGR (already R2) and maybe Spidergwen as I now have a spare T5CC and nobody to really use on

Congrats. AA and a Guardian dupe were my most wanted pulls from the last featured. After 30+ attempts I got neither of course. Managed a Guardian dupe from cavs recently at least.

Rank up whoever you'd use more really. None of them are bad options and you can rank them all eventually when you have the other mats.