**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Featured 5*

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Do we have a list yet of who is gonna be in it?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    nope. we only know the featured champs: apoc, cgr, roblin, iabom, iHulk, and spam
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

nope. we only know the featured champs: apoc, cgr, roblin, iabom, iHulk, and spam

rip
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

I'm so ready for this featured

Me too. I have the most 5* shards I have ever had saved up.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Been saving shards for ages as I really wanted Apoc, CGR and iAbom, but got all 3 from epoch shard crystals and now I feel like I’ve got too many 5* shards to blow on featured.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Sad that PX was in the last one, haha. I could really use him, but didn't like the last feat.

Here's hoping they don't overload this feat with stinkers. That DDNF in the 6* feat wants my suicide-runnin' booty, I can feels it.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I really hope the new featured is trash
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

I really hope the new featured is trash

Wait you got unmuted?
    Surprise Surprise
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Rumors say Scarlet Witch (classic) will also be in it.