**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Green Goblin

With Green Goblin's super bomb ability, Can it be so if a character is poison immune that poison randomly becomes a an extra incinerate or weakness, vice versa with incinerate immune champs? Also if a champ was immune to incinerate and poison they would get 3 weaknesses

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I think that would make him over powered. The only character with something similar as far as i know is elektra where instead of bleed you get armour break on immune champs. goblin has a lot going for him you just need to use him "properly"
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    I think that would make him over powered. The only character with something similar as far as i know is elektra where instead of bleed you get armour break on immune champs. goblin has a lot going for him you just need to use him "properly"

No, it wouldn't make him overpowered. Elektra isn't overpowered, is she?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    3 characters that I know. Elektra(Bleed/Armor break),
    X-23(Bleed/Cruelty) and Yondu(Bleed/Armor break).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    So you want to give him alternative abilities just because some champs are immune to poison or incinerate?
    That doesn't make sense. Otherwise every chsmp would have alternative abilities, which they don't.
    Green Goblin is fine as it is
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    wolf wrote: »

No, it wouldn't make him overpowered. Elektra isn't overpowered, is she?

but elektra also only has that and her crit under 15% whereas GG has tons of other utility that she doesnt.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    The only thing he needs is a higher chance to proc power drain, I think
  • CyaenCyaen Posts: 15
    I think if they gave him an attack bonus for every cunning or madness charge that would give him a nice boost. There are so many ramp up champs nowadays. His would function as expiring passive furies.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.