**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Secret challenge? Hear me out...

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
Ok, so these new Rev things have a Max limit of 20, but you can only get 10 from the objectives. The standard limit for revs is 15, so if they were just going for the generic number that would be 15. So why make the limit 20 if we aren’t going to get more challenges? @RichTheMan do you know anything of this?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    why does everyone tag rich the man
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

I'm not sure. All the info he gets can be found with some searching. It's not like he works for Kabam. I think...
  • Options
    edited January 2021

To complete the circle....
    A post is done with me as a tag, @SpideyFunko responds, @Crcrcrc wonders whether i work for Kabam which would be nice as i spend most of time on the forums, reddit, facebook and twitter collecting info and producing content to inform people and keep them up to date, then i answer yourself @Moot4Life and then i die a little inside that this is my life lol.

If it makes you feel better, I just go on the forums and subreddit all the time without providing any helpful content for people😂.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

To complete the circle....
    A post is done with me as a tag, @SpideyFunko responds, @Crcrcrc wonders whether i work for Kabam which would be nice as i spend most of time on the forums, reddit, facebook and twitter collecting info and producing content to inform people and keep them up to date, then i answer yourself @Moot4Life and then i die a little inside that this is my life lol.

Notice how he didn’t address the OP’s question. 👀
    Secret Challenge confirmed???
    Also, on the bright side, atleast no one asked WHO RichTheMan was...
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm not sure. All the info he gets can be found with some searching. It's not like he works for Kabam. I think...
    Much easier to just watch his videos instead of living on the forums and reddit to pick up every small news
    I never said his videos were useless. People just act like he always has some secret insider info. Also, you're a 5* too. That means you're on the forums quite a bit.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Much easier to just watch his videos instead of living on the forums and reddit to pick up every small news
    I never said his videos were useless. People just act like he always has some secret insider info. Also, you're a 5* too. That means you're on the forums quite a bit.
    And a 5* that is only like 6 months old.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

And a 5* that is only like 6 months old.
    Then again, I do have 2200 more points than him and we started at the same time :D