**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4 star to take to rank 4

AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Which 4 star to take to rank 4 25 votes

Groot sig 40
4%
phillgreen 1 vote
Gwenpool sig 20
96%
TheLazyKingHaggis_ballsAfridI_am_GrootVision_41_LivingDeadGirlunknowncaligarelinquoMasterTroller42myPUNCAKEJim0172ZerospikebantuAnonymous346zero7vinniegainzgreeley770MasterYoda493SkimbobborSgtAnime1DoctorJ 24 votes

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Gwenpool sig 20
    gwenpool is my fave champion, i only have her as a 3 star and she still keeps up with my 4 stars damage wise.
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    Anonymous I am asking for a friend. He didn’t believe me when I said gwenpool but once he saw the votes he finally believed me
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Gwenpool sig 20
    I am Groot.
    And I say rank4 Gwenpool.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Groot sig 40
    I voted for groot because all champs have their uses and the game isn't based around a handful of champs plus diversity is awesome.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Groot sig 40
    Please dont rank groot :smile:
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Gwenpool sig 20
    Gwenpool. This poll is basically trash champ vs. God tier champ
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Gwenpool. This poll is basically trash champ vs. God tier champ

I know. I just wanted to make sure I was giving good advise to a friend. There were some people saying take groot and just figured I’d ask for all of you guys opinion.