**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to RankUp

TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I completed Act 5 and Need Champs For Act 6
I have generic gem, science and Cosmic gems and 90 generic Sigs and few of each Class

Who to RankUp 24 votes

Omega Red
37%
thabandjxjWarBros23DarkDuelistIcy000RenaxqqDanyal_39CrcrcrcWill3808TimestoneAdarsH 9 votes
Void
25%
Kill_GreyTSR6225Jr_StarkScrubhan[Deleted User]Barani7da 6 votes
Colossus
29%
Kabiraz77DRTOMoudouKavya30jscott96avenge_123tofuシ 7 votes
BWDO
4%
Unknown_Legend 1 vote
Hit Monkey
0%
Dark Hawk
0%
Magik
4%
XxicylovexX 1 vote

Comments

• WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Omega Red
    If you're trying for Cavalier, then Omega Red and Colossus are the primary options you're considering. It should only be between those, and they both work pretty well, I would lean Omega Red since he's just so versatile in every area of the game, and will help you outside of Act 6 too. That's my opinion but consult others here as well. Omega Red also will perform decently at sig 100 or so for you now, so you can work towards max sig as you go along, which is ideal for him.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void
    Void was my MVP in getting cav, and has been my main in act 6 exploration so far.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Void
    Void played a crucial role in achieving Cavalier for me so I would go with him. I just had him at R4 Sig 40 and he was effective. You can also go with Omega but I didn't use him a lot. (my OR was at R4 sig 100).
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You should use the science gem on void and the generic gem on colossus if you are not running suicides.
    If you are running suicides use generic on omega and don't use the Science gem on void.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega and colossus are your two best options. Pick whichever’s play style you like best then awaken and put all your generic and class sigs into them. Put the science gem in void no matter who you choose.