**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do i take up to 4/40 or 2/35

ammlkxbmciaa.png
9scq8hucb94d.png

Just need a little help

Comments

• WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Imo since you have no 4* duped it would be 5* Phoenix
  • Definitely that 5 Phoenix
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Phoenix because she's gonna get real good if you can dupe her.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    electra is good unduped, but I'd probably go with the 5*
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    yeah Phoenix
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Phoenix for sure but make sure you watch a guide on how to use her playing between 6-10 furies using sp1 and sp2 as required.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Electra. She's a better champ and doesn't need to be duped. She'll clear more content for you compared to the rest of your roster. I know lot's of people love Phoenix but she doesn't have much utility. If he had a deeper roster I could see Phoenix but she's sort of a one trick pony....glass cannon. Need someone to reduce abilities on a roster and she does solid damage. Just my thoughts