**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

where do you get 10 6* from only doing that content and being level 50?

I’ve got 19 6 stars and I’m only on 6.3.1 with 0 exploration of 6.1-6.2
    Strange how ppl connect levels and what one has from champs. That's a very unthoughtful comparison.
    Levels = Amount of time playing/content complete
    Level does not increase fast if you don't use xp boosts. Mine is still 57. And I have completed 7.1 and exploring it too.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

where do you get 10 6* from only doing that content and being level 50?

I’ve got 19 6 stars and I’m only on 6.3.1 with 0 exploration of 6.1-6.2
    Strange how ppl connect levels and what one has from champs. That's a very unthoughtful comparison.
    Levels = Amount of time playing/content complete
    Level does not increase fast if you don't use xp boosts. Mine is still 57. And I have completed 7.1 and exploring it too.
    I know I just meant that higher level usually means more completed

Lvl 48 and 5 6*, in 2 months, it will still be lvl 48 with more 6*

He didn't say he only did war though
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Fair play to OP, happy to see how this one turned out. Some skillz to pay the billz right there!
  • OldAbe101stOldAbe101st Posts: 25
    This is the dumbest thread I have witnessed on these forums. Usually don't comment, but jesus....
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    @HI_guys @NewWorld njanum malayali aane...namaskaram!!! Line id undo?
    edited January 2021
    NewWorld said:

Crcrcrc said:

i mean im having to face so much stress and hate every day becuz i did something good ? I show up in global chat in mcoc and would be talking to someone about smthng in game and boom....there erupts a couple of guys calling me a modder and slams the report button. i have kinda lost peace lol. another reason im taking a break...let more people clear abyss and become thronebreaker so that i would be the new normal and could enjoy the game without being accused of being a criminal lol.

Tbh maybe just dont announce your achievemtns? idk man, if the achievements is too big, then there will always be people who dont belive you, but will always be some others who know that's is actually possible, its a pretty dumb solution but yea. pretty much listen to what crcrcrc said lol. Take a break if ur not comfortable, cuz cant wait for you to beat "cHaSm of legends" as a lvl 59.

This brings up another point. You don’t have to announce your team or exp level when you complete Abyss. Just say you did it.
    @Crcrcrc i had to mention my level man...if u look at the (1 month back) conversation there Ravi was originally not supporting my decision and was advising against it becuz of my level....so i had to mention my level for him to recognise me. And in global too i am not announcing my achievement or anything. Im just talking about random stuff like incursions or rankups etc and ppl see my title and start the accusations.....if im to disable the title and put up a Cavalier title...then what's the point of titles in all honesty man ? Why does almost 95% of summoners shoe a title under there name ?
    Edit: this just came from approval lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    damn congrats! I didn't think it was possible. Is this your alt or main?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Totally possible, if you are lucky. 10x 6* are not much for completing Act 6 and Abyss. You get like 7x 6* just from that.

Well, some good GGCs and other special rewards for free, long Summoner Appreciation calendar and everything ... absolutely possible.

Sure, he must have had some good 5* luck and skill to do Abyss cheap probably, but maybe it‘s just a 2nd Acc of a skilled player.
  • NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    @Thicco_Mode and @WOLF_LINK ...idk how i can prove it....but this is my main account. I have mini accounts but this is my main. Abyss isn't too hard as long as you can maintain your combos and also plan very effectively. A 20 % revive is more than sufficient for aegon at 999 combo to get a good fight in. Additionaly i ran heimdall in my team and he saved me a lot of revives...if you play carefull u can stay at that 1% and deal tonnes of damage.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    damn. I should probly r5 my aegon and do the abyss before I see this again
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    NewWorld said:

Hey Summoners ! Im an mcoc summoner like you. Im a lvl 51 cavalier player. Over the past week i have completed abyss ( got mutant t5cc). Completed act 6. And am about to complete 7.1 today. I have 10 6 star champs in total ( none are mutants ) but in the event of me pulling a decent 6* mutant i would like to r3 for throne breaker i would be faced with yet another problem. My max capacity for t5 basic is 3 but need capacity 4 to r3 a 6*. Does anyone know at which level i would recieve an increase to my catylyst capacity ? Im f2p....no sigil.

quick question, how many units did u use?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

Thicco_Mode and WOLF_LINK ...idk how i can prove it....but this is my main account. I have mini accounts but this is my main. Abyss isn't too hard as long as you can maintain your combos and also plan very effectively. A 20 % revive is more than sufficient for aegon at 999 combo to get a good fight in. Additionaly i ran heimdall in my team and he saved me a lot of revives...if you play carefull u can stay at that 1% and deal tonnes of damage.

wowzers. howd you get so good
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    NewWorld said:

@Thicco_Mode and @WOLF_LINK ...idk how i can prove it....but this is my main account. I have mini accounts but this is my main. Abyss isn't too hard as long as you can maintain your combos and also plan very effectively. A 20 % revive is more than sufficient for aegon at 999 combo to get a good fight in. Additionaly i ran heimdall in my team and he saved me a lot of revives...if you play carefull u can stay at that 1% and deal tonnes of damage.

Yes, that‘s true. I did the majority of my Abyss run with Ægon (and Heimdall, he‘s so helpful) too. Yeah, it‘s usually enough for him to use 20% (if you have) or 40% Revives only ... but still a good amount of them for the whole run.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    He can be F2P but that means to achieve what he has done he plays the game 16/7 and grinds arena and ROL like his life depends on it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    How long have you been playing for @NewWorld
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

He can be F2P but that means to achieve what he has done he plays the game 16/7 and grinds arena and ROL like his life depends on it.

@LilMaddogHT would like to have a word with you.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Actually, I'm not sure his roster is big enough to grind arena all day long.

I'm always skeptical in general, but we can never completely discount the fact that out of the hundreds of thousands of players that play this game there are bound to be a few that are lucky with RNG and also lucky they happen to possess the skills the game just happens to reward.

Something that is so unlikely only one in a million players of the game will ever see it is something that a bunch of players of this game have already seen.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

@LilMaddogHT would like to have a word with you.

... I mean I play the game a lot... So much so that I think my numbers broke the yearly stat email cause I didn't get one but while I grind arena a good amount, I rarely touch ROL :D

herm said:

NewWorld said:

Hey Summoners ! Im an mcoc summoner like you. Im a lvl 51 cavalier player. Over the past week i have completed abyss ( got mutant t5cc). Completed act 6. And am about to complete 7.1 today. I have 10 6 star champs in total ( none are mutants ) but in the event of me pulling a decent 6* mutant i would like to r3 for throne breaker i would be faced with yet another problem. My max capacity for t5 basic is 3 but need capacity 4 to r3 a 6*. Does anyone know at which level i would recieve an increase to my catylyst capacity ? Im f2p....no sigil.

quick question, how many units did u use?
    Around 3800 units worth of revives.

NewWorld said:

Thicco_Mode and WOLF_LINK ...idk how i can prove it....but this is my main account. I have mini accounts but this is my main. Abyss isn't too hard as long as you can maintain your combos and also plan very effectively. A 20 % revive is more than sufficient for aegon at 999 combo to get a good fight in. Additionaly i ran heimdall in my team and he saved me a lot of revives...if you play carefull u can stay at that 1% and deal tonnes of damage.

wowzers. howd you get so good
    Haha my friend, i spent 2/3 of 2020 doing only mcoc lol