**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tigra is bugged

She is not missing apocalypse sp1 projectiles, at least on duels.
Also she was not gaining unstoppable and fury’s on the “muscle wizard” path in 7.1.

This occurred on an ios device

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Do u hav a weakness one you
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    I assume you run suicides, if you have a damaging debuff on you Apocalypse will inflict a weakness debuff on you when launching his sp1 which will prevent her miss from working
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Tigra can't miss if she has weakness
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    As for the muscle wizard path in act 7. Tigras neutralize prevents the opponent from gaining buffs but it also stops you from gaining buffs from things such as combo party, icarus, rising sun and in this case muscle wizard and fight or flight. That is how she has always worked
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
    The thing about apocalypse all of you were correct, I thought he would suffer -100% ability accuracy, but it is a bonus ability accuracy only with neutralize.

But regarding the muscle wizard I'm not understanding why the neutralize would prevent me from gaining buffs from the heavy attack for instance. Is that a neutralize characteristic that is not specified on Tigra's profile?