Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Why did I randomly lose LMD on NF in AW?

Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 92
edited January 8 in Bugs and Known Issues
Background is that I fought Corvus with both links up on node 21 in AW (with flow tactics, not that it matters). I did not get hit at all for the entire fight. When Corvus was around 30% and I was at 100% health, I threw a heavy and then all of a sudden, my LMD disappeared and I started the degen process. Admittedly, I’m very new to NF. But WTF happened??
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• jdeck59jdeck59 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Because they can't fix it but won't admit to it
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited January 7
    Platform 21 in which Tier? They are slightly different between Tiers, so it might be easier if you tell us which Effects were listed.

But if I‘m right, there is that „every time you purify a Debuff, you degenerate 20% of ATK“ node on it. Plus some other nodes placing Debuffs on you. So it might be possible to loose 100% Health there without getting hit ... by purifying enough Debuffs (and Nick Fury does purify).

EDIT: And yeah, you‘ve used an Heavy ... resulting in knocking him down. Every time you knock him down with Fury, you purify all non damaging Debuffs. Must be it!
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 92
    Very interesting. It’s tier5. I just checked nodes on defense and see that there is direct damage on purify, so you must be right. Didn’t even realize that NF had a nullify ability. Actually pretty cool and I’m sure useful in several situations. Thanks so much @WOLF_LINK ! Happy to have an explanation! Really thought it was a weird interaction