**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    no problem on ios iphone7+
  • My game is down as well. But if this is the first kabam game u have played,better get use to all this. Every kabam game they always have problems and most the time people get tired and stop playing and move to the next game. This is the 5th kabam game for me,everyone of them always have problems.
  • legzlegz Posts: 7
    Hmmmm looks like ill play mass effect andromeda while waiting
  • EscavacucusEscavacucus Posts: 18
    Samsung Galaxy s6 SM-G920F
    Android 7.0
  • DspenguinDspenguin Posts: 1
    An ETA for next steps update would be nice...
  • rishabhrishabh Posts: 9
    7 hours and nothing gonna be time to sleep soon how are we supposed to clear war or grind arena
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Can't login as well.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab E
    SM-T377T

&

LG K10

Android 6.0.1xxapmreri76y.png
  • Please block IOS users too. Put the game in maintenance Mode.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    k224ubnnqvn3.jpg
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    KABAM support
    Pixel XL. Google version. This is your pure Android.
    Do you need assistance in trouble shooting?
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    AQ is starting in a 4.5 hours. Are you going to delay the start of AQ or do 30 minute timers to help alliances since we are all effected by this?
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited June 2017
    they aware of the issue and they working on it
    is wt they said 2 hours ago
    i mean 2 hours ago
  • PestmonPestmon Posts: 4
    Can't login

Android 6.0
    Huawei P8
    IGN Blanca est
  • flloein280flloein280 Posts: 10
    Same hir galaxi s7 edge android
  • AdiR87AdiR87 Posts: 4
    https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=MarvelChampions

They made this tweet an hour ago..

"We are investigating reports of log-in failure from Android users - thank you to everyone that has reached out to us."
  • Someone from my ally.. it could be 5 days.. they are shutting down.. kabam not giving any reason why..
  • Shaqir123Shaqir123 Posts: 1
    I've been trying to login for almost 8 hrs but the game is still not fixed... I'm in the middle of war and grinding for DV... would love to know if we android users are entitled for a compensation..
  • @Kabam Miike I have android phone. Samsung Galaxy A5 I haven't been able to log in all day long now and I've sent 5 messages and got no response to any of them ! I've Lost out on so much because of this ! Cam you please get back to me! ?
    game is back
  • @PhantomBear mine is disabled and the game still doesn't work
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    It's back up now for me.
  • BertybBertyb Posts: 12
    Just an official "hey we are looking at it, thanks for all your money, we still care." Would be nice.
  • KoledaKoleda Posts: 2
    Wtf is this i cant log in i have problem pls tell to sell all my android devices and i give 2000k euro for ipod to play this game that sux me from bulgaria one ipod is 1800 leva that mean 900 euro pls fix this fu bugs for android drvices pls
  • SHUBHRAYUSHUBHRAYU Posts: 60
    edited June 2017
    Kabam should make AW tie bcos it would be injustice if any alliance wins or lose.... and have to do something serious about arena bcos apple users r far ahead from android users... So my request is plz make it fare for all members and alliance..Thank you
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    1. What Changes were made after the update was pushed?
    2. Were IOS users also getting the pop-up about 0 data being downloaded when switching between wifi and cellular? If not did someone try and fix Android version?
    3. Do IOS and Android connect to same servers? No... Was there a change to the server Android users connect to? Were there network changes at the data center? Routing, Firewall, etc...
    4. Are we looking into Google Play as potential cause?
    5. What is your change control process? Is there a rollback script to previous version? If so you are beyond the point of pushing out another fix. Roll back.
    I hope you have a snapshot of all activities since 13.1 push.

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Why is the game not down for emergency maintenance for everyone. IPhone users have a clear advantage, completely unfair, plus this needs to be fixed ASAP for all users in alliances so Android players are able to hel0 with AQ and AW.
    k2mvddoiw5y6.jpg

• KoledaKoleda Posts: 2
    This is war for all who have android device if u no have one mark is ipod or ipad or iphone u cant play this game that sux :(