**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1: Brave New Battlerealm!

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Great job. Not crazy hard but really fun.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Great job Kabam, I initially was going to complete the content over a course of a month but it has been so fun I finished it over the weekend. Great piece of content! I had a blast.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Gmonkey said:

Yes it was fun. Only complaint I have can you fix the t2alpha to t5basic ratios.

Agreed. I have 10 t2a and 25 t5b. That’s way out of balance.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Gmonkey said:

H3t3r said:

Gmonkey said:

Pretty easy overall found the John Mullaney challenge harder will start exploring now

Exploring the 4th quest looks extremely easy. Non of the fights or bosses are looking difficult at all. But that electro luke in the 5th quest,going through him again will a b****
    Brought my r3 falcon for him. It should negate his shock

Hmm who else negates the shock? Might go in with a cmm and build her up then burst him down.
    Namor.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    jpl7340 said:

Looks like I won’t be fully exploring this content either. I’m on quest 6 and I’m hating every bit of it so far. I wouldn’t bother at all if the next progression title wouldn’t be locked behind this content (which I absolutely hate). I loath being required to complete obnoxiously difficult content just to unlock baseline progression rewards.

Wait are you talking about 7.1?
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    I just give credit to kabam when it's due. You guys learned from act 6 a lot. I am in the middle of exploration. So far, it has been really enjoyable. Some interactions are so good.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I hate the fact that legend runs don’t mean anything. How many people will have their legend run done for them? There’s no way to tell and it basically bumps you out of the top 100.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I hate the fact that legend runs don’t mean anything. How many people will have their legend run done for them? There’s no way to tell and it basically bumps you out of the top 100.

I know people who do legends runs legitimately, it just sucks that the ones that cheat take spots from others.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I know people who do legends runs legitimately, it just sucks that the ones that cheat take spots from others.
    For sure. All good I guess. My fault for trying to do it on the first day.
  • AndrarioAndrario Posts: 17
    Any info for bonus if we don't choose option to swap hero before the bosses ?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Usually the first Thursday/Friday after the cutoff.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Good luck finding someone to confirm it. Lol
  • EvanjEvanj Posts: 8
    ikr i tried with my fully maxed ranked 6 star and still losyt :s
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    When is 7.2 opening
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Mcghee3 said:

When is 7.2 opening

If they follow their usual schedule, probably every quarter (3 months) there will be a chapter being released.

There could also be an open beta, or a CCP beta going on before release also.