**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have 3 dusty skill gems..

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
And these skill champs. I want to awaken one, as one dusty gem is for Fury and the dustiest one is still waiting for Night Thrasher. But as much as it breaks my heart, I'm going to forget about him for a bit and try and get Apocalypse from the new featured.

Gwenpool is tempting for her ability to not die from specials but I have Iceman to tank sp3s and I like him more (plus he's already awakened).
So I'm looking for suggestions please!

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

I had 4 dusty skill gems so i used one on killmonger. Next crystal i opened (incursion basic) pulled aegon :D

damn.. at least you had 3 dusty back ups! I've already got Aegon so I won't have that problem lol
    I thought about Blade.. his regen would be nice but I don't know if I like playing him. Also I don't have a 5* GR.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Killmonger or blade
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Hold on to them, @Fluffy_paws , you're time has come, you might get NT or Nick very sooner.... :heart:
    And also, you got Aegon?

Hold on to them, @Fluffy_paws , you're time has come, you might get NT or Nick very sooner.... :heart:
    And also, you got Aegon?

I have Aegon already and 2 gems waiting for the other 2 you mentioned.
    So it's like your gonna just have fun with that gem, Huh?
    I feel really that you should save it, for it's simply a INSIGHT.
    Who knows, what if Kingpin is suddenly excellent if awakened from next month or they introduce a Skill someone next month whose nuts if awakened?

So it's like your gonna just have fun with that gem, Huh?
    I feel really that you should save it, for it's simply a INSIGHT.
    Who knows, what if Kingpin is suddenly excellent if awakened from next month or they introduce a Skill someone next month whose nuts if awakened?

I have a duped Kingpin already ahah. and they could, but I might also get another skill gem by the time I get that champ.
    In that case, Lol, Blade.......
    Or maybe @Masterpuff could tell you about Ronin?
    Or @Rockypantherx about Killmonger?
    Aha!!
    @MaxGaming Could tell you about Taskmaster or Moonknight too!!
    @The_beast123 i've read the Ronin guide.. he seems fun but kinda complicated. Haven't read the KM one yet tho, got distracted and then i forgot all about it

Aha!!
    @MaxGaming Could tell you about Taskmaster or Moonknight too!!

Taskmaster needs high sig. No-one is getting my skill sigs.
    Haha, Night Thrasher steals 'em all!!
    Faseeh said:

i would say awaken elsa but she doesnt need it thaaaaaat much

@Faseeh I wanted her for a while, she's fun! any suggestions on her best rotation?
    Faseeh said:

@The_beast123 Im sad i wasnt pinged

I was about to type you, you have been summoned anyways buddy!!
    edited January 2021
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

i would say awaken elsa but she doesnt need it thaaaaaat much

@Faseeh I wanted her for a while, she's fun! any suggestions on her best rotation?
    Finish with light attacks and spam sp1's, win game
    nice and simple, i like it. maybe i'll awaken elsa.. i'm gonna rank her for sure
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

@The_beast123 i've read the Ronin guide.. he seems fun but kinda complicated. Haven't read the KM one yet tho, got distracted and then i forgot all about it

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225495/a-guide-of-the-killmonger-variety-from-a-killmonger-player#latest

It’s here if you need it, but to be honest I would probably save it. I reckon we’re going to have a lot of great skill champs this year since the class is in such a dire state

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225495/a-guide-of-the-killmonger-variety-from-a-killmonger-player#latest

It’s here if you need it, but to be honest I would probably save it. I reckon we’re going to have a lot of great skill champs this year since the class is in such a dire state
    I tried telling the same, but later only found myself convinced to him/her to say use it on Blade :D
    I don't wanna use it on Blade tho, I don't intend to rank him futher. So maybe I will actually take that advice and save it.. and hope I don't get another skill from v6.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Killmonger is the best option here. It gives a pinch more utility and damage.