**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jubilee arcade..do tokens rollover?

Watching Seating video and hes saying to Maximixe rewards, do 10 runs of the mutant quest week 1/2 and that will leave u with 6 leftover. And in week 3/4, use those on epic to get the 5 star awakening gem. Do tokens rollover? I can't find anywhere that talks about this

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    There is no indication that they would expire so I don’t think so.
  • Dylanc0405Dylanc0405 Posts: 43
    I assume Seatin is correct. But the time clock counts down from 14 days so just was hoping some1 say where kabam confirms they carry over.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    The clock is for the objectives, not the tokens
    Yea I know the clock if for that. But everything refreshed after 2 weeks. So a common assumption could be the so to the token if everything elses refreshes ya kno? Just was hoping to see it in writing from kabam before I lose tokens

This is what he was saying. But Either this math isn't right or im bad at math. So it can't work. U can't do 10 legendary runs (30 stamps) then do 17 week 3/4 (51 stamps AND then get 15 stamps from epic also. Thatd take 35 tokens. U only get 32

• This is what he was saying. But Either this math isn't right or im bad at math. So it can't work. U can't do 10 legendary runs (30 stamps) then do 17 week 3/4 (51 stamps AND then get 15 stamps from epic also. Thatd take 35 tokens. U only get 32

I know it is confusing man cause that's how new meta for side quest is but check it out. That's what I will do and I'll choose shard rewards both weeks.
    First 2 weeks
    I am gonna spend 10 tokens for 10 legendary mutant sq so that will give me 30 legendary stamps and full solo objective rewards for the first 2 weeks which means 10k 5* & 4k 6* shards. I am also left with 6 tokens unspend.
    Later 2 weeks
    So now you have your 6 tokens from first 2 weeks and 16 more. So I'll do 5×Epic mutant sq to get the 1 epic solo objective that gives 2k 6* shards. I am left with 17 tokens so I am doing after that 16(or 17, that one depends on what you want)of the legendary mutant and 1 of legendary spidey so I will get all the legendary solo objectives and I'll have 50 or 51 legendary stamps.
    So at the end you are going to have from first batch, 10×3=30 legendary stamps and from second batch either 17×3=51 or 16×3+1×2=50 legendary stamps and that gets you 80-81 legendary stamps for the cavalier solo objective.
    I know it isn't easy to understand cause there are so many things this month with tokens, stamps, solo objectives depending on the difficulty you do but I feel if you read it with no distractions you are going to understand what I am saying and what seatin probably said (I don't really watch his vids).