**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show me your unique rank 5s!

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited January 2021

Not sure if you’d count Longshot but I don’t see too many
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Most unique one yet from me
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Robots assembled

Also have Goldpool Rogue and SheHulk at r5 but I suppose they are slightly more popular than these.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Robots assembled

Also have Goldpool Rogue and SheHulk at r5 but I suppose they are slightly more popular than these.

Interesting rankups. Imo Loltron looks WAY better than OG Ultron.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Interesting rankups. Imo Loltron looks WAY better than OG Ultron.

Drone looks better for sure but I use regular Ultron way more. His 50k+ health pool and his great energy resistance make him immortal, against energy attacks based opponents.
    Drone sits mostly on AW defense, which on some nodes he is killing it 😉
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

Like Spidey said, my Ant-Man has been at r5 for a very long time and I used a science awakening gem. Other than one dupe on him, all those sigs came from sig stones.
    BWDO is a really fun r5, I use her a ton.

Haha ayyy, I found you. I was surprised yet amazed at that Rank 5 Ant-Man, but you do you.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Got a R5 Rocket Racoon
    Got a R2 6* Winter Soldier
    Got a R2 6* Nebula of which I used an awaken gem
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

Not all super original or odd, but I haven't seen much of a r5 Guardian around. Falcon a bit more recently. And only a few people love KM.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

My most unique r5...needs more sig but he will eventually be sigged up...had enough tech iso in case I pulled guardian when the present featured dropped and opened 12 crystals at once but didn’t get him but I duped him so took him up to r5 and so far have put 40 sig stones into him
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

My most unique r5...needs more sig but he will eventually be sigged up...had enough tech iso in case I pulled guardian when the present featured dropped and opened 12 crystals at once but didn’t get him but I duped him so took him up to r5 and so far have put 40 sig stones into him

I would have one of those ... if only I could pull a Night Thrasher.
    I love Darkhawk.

I love Darkhawk.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Don’t flatter him too much but I know that he’s a work of art.

My science roster is already good when I got a 4-5 Science Gem from exploring V2, so might as well as use it on this beautiful thing. I bring him to AQ daily and if my G2099 fails to oneshot Apocx, he will clean it up. The weakness from his block really helps and he has a constant heal.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Astounds said:

Not all super original or odd, but I haven't seen much of a r5 Guardian around.

Guardian is a pretty popular rank 5 tbh. I have one myself.

He is a new character anyways.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Astounds said:

Guardian is a pretty popular rank 5 tbh. I had one myself.

"Had"?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

Astounds said:

Guardian is a pretty popular rank 5 tbh. I had one myself.

"Had"?
    Edited 👀
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★

I'm not sure if white mags counts as unique, but i'll leave him here too ^_^ they are both extremely fun for me *_*

white mags 6* R2
    terrax 5* R5

Really enjoy using Terrax as well! Even if he looks.. well, ugh, to me. I hope he becomes better with the update so I can rank up my own 5*.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Faseeh said:

@SpideyFunko How u like my r5 dragon man? Seen 0 of those here so far

Maybe.... you have seen 0 of those here because... he’s not unique.... 🤔
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

I love Darkhawk.

NT is going to be my next skill r5 to go with him...he is at r3 unduped but I have 3 skill gems and around 50 sig stones...waiting to have enough stones to get him to sig 100 before I commit to him
  • Blah_99292Blah_99292 Posts: 6
    edited January 2021
    R2 night thrasher is probably my most unique rankup

I think he’s really fun and pretty underrated
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

This is probably my most unique rankup

what is this

I love Darkhawk.
    NT is going to be my next skill r5 to go with him...he is at r3 unduped but I have 3 skill gems and around 50 sig stones...waiting to have enough stones to get him to sig 100 before I commit to him

Nice! He's awesome, my most wanted 5* right now. I had enough to get him to sig 200 but then I pulled Guardian and Ghost but not him. Now I've got around 100 too, all skill.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    I have a R5 Grandmaster.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    think i ranked him for V3 back then

for the gimme path in 6.4.1

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Fazertace said:

I don’t really know what’s unique so u be the judge and what’s not but I will say this. I regret a small amount of these, aegon, r3 hulkbuster (did it for thronebreaker) and stealthy. Quake is borderline, I don’t regret it coz shes useful, but don’t enjoy her at all. Howard’s r3, best 6* champ in the entire game, second overall falling close to medusa.

yo @Edeuink you see that glorious Moon Knight