**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which is your favorite HULK of MCOC? (New for 2021)

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 484 ★★★
The last time we had a poll question like this was back in 2018. There have been so many new additions that at this point we have enough to make our own version of MCOC Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Out of the current roster of various Hulks in the game, who is your favorite and why?

Which is your favorite HULK of MCOC? (New for 2021) 127 votes

Hulk (Classic)
3%
CaramesmixalisplayAnakinIsGoneMagnusRFightZenpool 5 votes
Joe Fixit
4%
buffajrjdrum663_Sham_Username19273SuperiorSymbioteThebombsquad1 6 votes
She Hulk
24%
World EaterMasterduxMostWantedJMORG1111Wasiq_75Denzel116RockypantherxSidDDragonDonDudu2809gash228dangarang122Thicco_ModeGreekhitKillswitch01BerjibsBawa69TheInfintyJohnyBoyBuffBeastRouger4 31 votes
Red Hulk
30%
Kabam MiikeAlfa_PigeonMr_PlatypusSpity68FrostyNoodes_YoMoves16wegnerkCassyCupidJumpthesharkDRTOStagedear85AleorZeronaut81Colinwhitworth69Dart1981Mobile_P0tat0OGAvengerKsp_2099 39 votes
Gladiator Hulk
13%
NojokejaymMoot4LifeDannyB01MeebletonIronGladiator22RenaxqqDfraga71388Phillip14233CaptainGameZan0YTBigSWill3808Scarcity27GoldenMeow2500Mars_UltorWolviman1Haptichorizon 17 votes
Immortal Hulk
18%
MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONEThatGuyYouSaw235MegaGalacticFluffyPigMonsterRookiieDarth_SaintBlackshadow0203Sarvanga1_Mike192AdokTheLegionMasterŘïdđhįmJragonMaster170Sparty6PuttPuttCrcrcrcNegative_1006HAVOC6INC_6magnus_xix 24 votes
Abomination (And I know...he's not technically a "Hulk" but come on...he's big, green, and gamma powered)
3%
Rbk19Hector_1475GeneralSxavageelevated_stupidity3DarkKnight646 5 votes

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    She hulk gets damage and hit combos
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    Immortal Hulk
    Ihulk may not be the most viable of champions, but he’s just soooo cool. I would rank this guy up in a heartbeat, just so I can maul people in style. His animations are slick, he looks like a monster, and can dish out some hefty damage.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Immortal Hulk
    If abom is there where is IAbom
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Immortal Hulk
    Perhaps Definitely the best Hulk in this game
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    You should add Hulkbuster
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    adds abomination but not immortal abomination

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Visually, iHulk. He looks amazing.
    Playstyle wize, Red Hulk
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 484 ★★★

adds abomination but not immortal abomination

:D Duly noted my friend. LOL
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    Honestly seeing the MASSIVE bursts of physical damage bring me an absurd amount of seratonin.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk

Honestly seeing the MASSIVE bursts of physical damage bring me an absurd amount of seratonin.

Homie just say you feel good
    Immortal Hulk

So you didn't vote iHulk?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    rhulk and shulk are both super cool, but shulks animations are so smooth and work perfectly with her kit. Fixit is also cool but he needs a buff
    Immortal Hulk

Crcrcrc said:

I may be wrong, but when he said "the massive burst of damage" he was referred to the damage Dealt by Red Hulk to his enemy, not the contrary :)
    iHulk has by far the most direct damage of the hulks though.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    I use him often since I use Domino all the time as well and he's just a great champ, simple to use, great damage, and double immunity.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    I love fighting with Gulk, and when I use him it's awesome to heal back 70% of all damage from Face Me! Not the best, but my favourite
    Immortal Hulk
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I may be wrong, but when he said "the massive burst of damage" he was referred to the damage Dealt by Red Hulk to his enemy, not the contrary :)
    Agreed. I got the 3* version from an epoch premium crystal, and he is so awesome when I have him explore act 2 (I want to get 100 units for exploration rewards). Also quick question: How much persistent gamma radiation can you get with him? My max was like 70.
    It caps at 100, for 100% health back after Immortality. My 4* one was hitting nearly 10,000 per hit ramped up. I can't wait to use a 5* 5/65 and see that damage.
    edited January 2021
    Immortal Hulk
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Agreed. I got the 3* version from an epoch premium crystal, and he is so awesome when I have him explore act 2 (I want to get 100 units for exploration rewards). Also quick question: How much persistent gamma radiation can you get with him? My max was like 70.
    It caps at 100, for 100% health back after Immortality. My 4* one was hitting nearly 10,000 per hit ramped up. I can't wait to use a 5* 5/65 and see that damage.
    Nice to know that, but what's the max amount of persistent gamma radiation that you can get with him in a quest run? My max: 70.
    I can get 30-50 each fight if I play well. I usually end at 0 because I use Immortality on the boss to finish them fast. That's just UC EQ though. I can't take him into much other than cav EQ for a challenge to test his power.
    Immortal Hulk
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Nice to know that, but what's the max amount of persistent gamma radiation that you can get with him in a quest run? My max: 70.
    I can get 30-50 each fight if I play well. I usually end at 0 because I use Immortality on the boss to finish them fast. That's just UC EQ though. I can't take him into much other than cav EQ for a challenge to test his power.
    I get 70 when I finish a quest, and I only get to 100 when the RAGE damage would kill me and immortality activates.
    Also, how does he make his veins glow lol.
    In the comics, he is gamma supercharged, so his veins and eyes glow.
    Immortal Hulk
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I get 70 when I finish a quest, and I only get to 100 when the RAGE damage would kill me and immortality activates.
    Also, how does he make his veins glow lol.
    In the comics, he is gamma supercharged, so his veins and eyes glow.
    Nice. Also, how many more issues of The Immortal Hulk do you have to read until you finish?
    They are still coming out. The writer said the series ends at #50, and I own 1-40. #41 is getting delivered in about a week, and #42 is coming out this month. The series should end in 9 issues in around September-October
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Immortal Hulk
    He's just my favorite to play
  • centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    Red Hulk
    I think Red Hulk is underrated, and I love his synergy with Domino
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Abomination (And I know...he's not technically a "Hulk" but come on...he's big, green, and gamma powered)
    Wrong choice. I meant to vote for SheHulk.