**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the nicest thing your alliance has ever done for you?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    1) (currently) Letting me stay in the ally while my device gets reapaired.

2)Saying good job when I soloed a war boss.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Kick me before gifting rewards, this happened last night because Kabam don't care that I can't log into the game.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    What is the nicest thing my ally did? Mmh.. GET ON YOUR PHONE AND TAKE OUT THAT BOSS. WE CANT WAIT ANY LONGER... ( we had 3 boss killers in ally. 1 in each BG and i was one xD) I always liked to take my time.

Current ally doesnt really worry that much. Chilled ally doing map 3 just to get some glory and do a bit of wars. I asked for revive or so and no 1 replies and next aftet ask for GGC trade xD.

They helped me so far in if i needed help or info or general help also. But atm im most far progressed in ally Content wise. So basicly i give tips now

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    My alliance leader gifted me 8 revives. and that's a lot cuz were a broke alliance
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

I am part of a group of alliances (family of alliances) and have been for the better part of the year.

I got pregnant with my 3rd child and announced it in the main chat group, just shy of 300 people. In addition to the congratulations from a good majority of people in the chat a few reached out to me personally.

My current, former, and even some people not in the alliance I am in currently, or the one before it, all sent me stuff off my baby registry. Some of the items I had on there were needed and pricy. I received 10 gifts from people in the family of alliances. One of them was a onesie, well 2 to be exact NB and a 0-3m that has the groups emblem on them. I put baby in that day 1. Nerd from the jump.

One member purchased a baby swing that we had put on there and we were going to buy with my husbands bonus from work. Them doing that helped us tremendously, in more ways than they can probably understand.

How long till the delivery? If you don't mind
    I don’t mind.

Baby was born Dec 30th. We wanted a January baby, but due to time off constrains for my mom coming up to watch our other kids, we opted for inducement on the date my OB set for due date.

You know all those questions they ask, and charts they have with measuring on the ultrasound and all. Are surprisingly accurate haha. But both my other kids went late so we were hoping. Stars didn’t align and I guess we were meant to have baby 3 in 2020 and close the bad year on a high note.
    a) congrats
    b) one day earlier and baby could’ve shared the same birthday as me... missed opportunity there (i should put this is a joke before someone rants at me for telling someone they should’ve had their baby earlier for petty reasons
    but uh gifting an arena boost crystal?

like they’re cool but they don’t do much ya know
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    My alliance sent me 1 GGC and 25 GCs over the course of the gifting event.
    Crcrcrc said:

I had a friend send me 5 ggcs and 8 revives, and asked for nothing in return
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

That's awesome. I traded 6 GGCs with a friend outside my alliance over the course of the event. My alliance never asked for anything back for all those lesser gifting crystals.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

One of my real-life friends who is also in the same ally gifted me 7 ggc's and was happy when I gifted him only 1 ggc in return since that's all I had the units for.

Crcrcrc said:

One of my real-life friends who is also in the same ally gifted me 7 ggc's and was happy when I gifted him only 1 ggc in return since that's all I had the units for.
    yeah he’s an irl friend as well. Just said happy birthday and gave them to me
  • HI_guys said:

I am part of a group of alliances (family of alliances) and have been for the better part of the year.

I got pregnant with my 3rd child and announced it in the main chat group, just shy of 300 people. In addition to the congratulations from a good majority of people in the chat a few reached out to me personally.

My current, former, and even some people not in the alliance I am in currently, or the one before it, all sent me stuff off my baby registry. Some of the items I had on there were needed and pricy. I received 10 gifts from people in the family of alliances. One of them was a onesie, well 2 to be exact NB and a 0-3m that has the groups emblem on them. I put baby in that day 1. Nerd from the jump.

One member purchased a baby swing that we had put on there and we were going to buy with my husbands bonus from work. Them doing that helped us tremendously, in more ways than they can probably understand.

How long till the delivery? If you don't mind
    I don’t mind.

Baby was born Dec 30th. We wanted a January baby, but due to time off constrains for my mom coming up to watch our other kids, we opted for inducement on the date my OB set for due date.

You know all those questions they ask, and charts they have with measuring on the ultrasound and all. Are surprisingly accurate haha. But both my other kids went late so we were hoping. Stars didn’t align and I guess we were meant to have baby 3 in 2020 and close the bad year on a high note.
    Congrats 🎉

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

They listened to my idea for aw defense and let my dragon man be boss. He's doing good on that node

Another day, another war

my alliances bg 1 domino boss got almost 20 kills in one of her last wars as boss
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

They listened to my idea for aw defense and let my dragon man be boss. He's doing good on that node

Another day, another war

my alliances bg 1 domino boss got almost 20 kills in one of her last wars as boss
    I place her on powerful from afar. Works great as r1

Yep. She’s gone now, replaced by a sig 200 mojo
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Another day, another war

I place her on powerful from afar. Works great as r1

Yep. She’s gone now, replaced by a sig 200 mojo
    Torch destroys mojo boss nowadays everyone got him apparently so we stopped placing as boss. My dragon man got so many kills cause the person who took him had a cap iw with a cosmic (corvus) on his team. Then he gave up
    You run defense tactics? Best Dragon-Man boss counter I can think of is Ghost with Shifting Hazard up. If I'm being completely honest, the only boss I wouldn't feel comfortable taking is a high sig Domino. Too much can go wrong. 😂