**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

Comments

• NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69

How long have you been playing for @NewWorld

I started this game about 2 years ago. But i have played for like 1.25 year max cuz i was bored with mcoc at the start and would only hop in sometimes when my pals compelled me to. Only later did i actually develop interest and started playing this game. ( it happened when i beat the collector and later found out that my pals were still strugling on maestro xD).
    And thats when i realised that i was kinda good at this game ( i sucked in PUBG M which my other pals used to play. So i switched to MCOC and all that happened.)
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    bhai kitna grind karta hai tu roz?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

HI_guys said:

xNig said:

This is exactly what’s wrong with the progression curve for new players nowadays.

The name of the game is RNG. You get the perfect champs? You can go through content in a day. Those less fortunate have to sit and build and find better ways or get more attempts at RNG.
    I don't fully agree to that hi. We need to find alternate solutions to our problems. If we sit around waiting for the perfect champ...you would only be wasting time. For eg. I reached mr.sinister and didn't have a poison immune - did that fight with a r2 5* she hulk with the heimdall synergy in 2 revives. Reached Do u bleed medusa in 6.3.1...didn't have a bleeder champ. So i built my Aegon Combo up on the path and on life cycle black bolt to 500 and then just hit Medusa's block till she died. Since im above 500 combo - no explosive personality trigers. In my initial clear of 6.2.6 there was a big bad magii in the path...i only had an r4 corvus back then..well..i just hit her block till she died and i stayed at 1% hp. You have to explore non ideal methods...if u wait for luck u would have to wait forever....make your own luck....cut your own path...don't wait till the gates open to the easy and well laid path.
    Mate, you realise that people have been waiting for Hiemdall synergy for ages? Or corvus ? or aegon. Think about the champs you used. It's really condescending to say people need to explore alternate methods when all the champs you are suggesting are the top tier champs. I got Hiemdall and hela after opening and duping more than 100 5 stars. Still don't have corvus as a 5 star. I had to clear sinister with Hyperion and a couple of revives. Truth of the matter is you got perfect champs, nothing wrong with that. Saying anything else is just plain wrong.
    edited January 2021
    HI_guys said:

AouxWoux said:

Woh admi hindi nahi. Madrasi he
    Madrasi kaise banega bhai. Woh kerala se hai, Madrasi hai tho Tamil nadu se aana chaiye. Mai Madrasi hu(From Chennai previously known as Madras :wink: ) @HI_guys
    HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

AouxWoux said:

Madrasi kaise banega bhai. Woh kerala se hai, Madrasi hai tho Tamil nadu se aana chaiye. Mai Madrasi hu(From Chennai previously known as Madras :wink: ) @HI_guys
    Thambi... Mukkal vasi northies all southies a madrasi nu than solluvanga
    Ennathu thambiya. Ennappa posukunu sollita.
    HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

AouxWoux said:

Thambi... Mukkal vasi northies all southies a madrasi nu than solluvanga
    Ennathu thambiya. Ennappa posukunu sollita.
    Mannichidu anna. Nan eni sollamatte @Pulyaman
    lol. No problem.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Mannichidu anna. Nan eni sollamatte @Pulyaman

Ivde enthokkeya nadaknne?😂
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Nee arrda

Poda😂
    I have decided to take the 6 month break. I'll be back in July.
    Here is my account. I have uninstalled mcoc.

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    NewWorld said:

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

I’m gonna add a twist to this his arena wins don’t add up for this
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

but... it does
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Grean said:

but... it does
    4000 wins f2p and an abyss run units seems really low 4000 wins is like under a month of arena

• ugug Posts: 7
    NewWorld said:

Why bro, why?

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    NewWorld said:

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    NewWorld said:

herm said:

NewWorld said:

Hey Summoners ! Im an mcoc summoner like you. Im a lvl 51 cavalier player. Over the past week i have completed abyss ( got mutant t5cc). Completed act 6. And am about to complete 7.1 today. I have 10 6 star champs in total ( none are mutants ) but in the event of me pulling a decent 6* mutant i would like to r3 for throne breaker i would be faced with yet another problem. My max capacity for t5 basic is 3 but need capacity 4 to r3 a 6*. Does anyone know at which level i would recieve an increase to my catylyst capacity ? Im f2p....no sigil.

quick question, how many units did u use?
    Around 3800 units worth of revives.
    damn
    herm said:

NewWorld said:

herm said:

NewWorld said:

Hey Summoners ! Im an mcoc summoner like you. Im a lvl 51 cavalier player. Over the past week i have completed abyss ( got mutant t5cc). Completed act 6. And am about to complete 7.1 today. I have 10 6 star champs in total ( none are mutants ) but in the event of me pulling a decent 6* mutant i would like to r3 for throne breaker i would be faced with yet another problem. My max capacity for t5 basic is 3 but need capacity 4 to r3 a 6*. Does anyone know at which level i would recieve an increase to my catylyst capacity ? Im f2p....no sigil.

damn
    That is not too much for an abyss run dude...i said 3800 worth of revives. I didn't say 3800 units. I have been saving up quite a bit of revives actually. So i took the number and multiplied by 40. Thats how i said 3800 units. In reality units spent was lesser.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    NewWorld said:

herm said:

NewWorld said:

herm said:

NewWorld said:

damn
    That is not too much for an abyss run dude...i said 3800 worth of revives. I didn't say 3800 units. I have been saving up quite a bit of revives actually. So i took the number and multiplied by 40. Thats how i said 3800 units. In reality units spent was lesser.
    Wow you came back from the grave to defend yourself from someone indirectly disrespecting your unit count, nice!
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Not to be cynical, but I'm gonna be cynical. To put my response in context, I'm a recent ThroneBreaker having cleared Abyss. My account is 18 months old, but I've explored Act 1-5, Variants 2-6 and completion on Act 6, 7.1 and v1. Level 60 obviously, a ton of P2P wins.

His account can be 100% legitimate and F2P. Here is what we know:
    1) Level 52 account
    2) He's done completion runs so that he can get access to each subsequent level of content Act 1-7
    3) F2P
    4) Around 4000 P2P wins
    5) He's had extremely good luck pulling the champs he needs for Abyss and content clearance
    6) He's cleared Abyss during the gifting event, coincidence... maybe maybe not.

Let's be clear I'm not accusing him of being a modder, but there are a few ways of clearing Abyss given the above:
    1) He's used minimal pots to clear content from Acts 1-7 and used them in Abyss. I don't put it past a highly skilled player to be able to do this, you only need to jump on YT and look at the championships to see guys that have out of this world skills.
    2) You can have a bunch of alts that are not free to play that gift you GGCs to give you rank up resources and champs that you need. More importantly gift you a stack of revives.
    3) You can have a bunch of alt bot accounts grinding all year to gift you GGCs and revives.

If option 2 and 3 are on the table, theoretically you could gift yourself the equivalent of 10k or 20K unit of revives and no one would know.

If he had cleared Abyss before the gifting event, it would pretty much mean only option 1 possible.

I have no doubt that the screenshotted account is "clean", no mods, fully F2P.
    Corkscrew said:

Not to be cynical, but I'm gonna be cynical. To put my response in context, I'm a recent ThroneBreaker having cleared Abyss. My account is 18 months old, but I've explored Act 1-5, Variants 2-6 and completion on Act 6, 7.1 and v1. Level 60 obviously, a ton of P2P wins.

His account can be 100% legitimate and F2P. Here is what we know:
    1) Level 52 account
    2) He's done completion runs so that he can get access to each subsequent level of content Act 1-7
    3) F2P
    4) Around 4000 P2P wins
    5) He's had extremely good luck pulling the champs he needs for Abyss and content clearance
    6) He's cleared Abyss during the gifting event, coincidence... maybe maybe not.

Let's be clear I'm not accusing him of being a modder, but there are a few ways of clearing Abyss given the above:
    1) He's used minimal pots to clear content from Acts 1-7 and used them in Abyss. I don't put it past a highly skilled player to be able to do this, you only need to jump on YT and look at the championships to see guys that have out of this world skills.
    2) You can have a bunch of alts that are not free to play that gift you GGCs to give you rank up resources and champs that you need. More importantly gift you a stack of revives.
    3) You can have a bunch of alt bot accounts grinding all year to gift you GGCs and revives.

If option 2 and 3 are on the table, theoretically you could gift yourself the equivalent of 10k or 20K unit of revives and no one would know.

If he had cleared Abyss before the gifting event, it would pretty much mean only option 1 possible.

I have no doubt that the screenshotted account is "clean", no mods, fully F2P.

Well, I don't know how to make or use arena bots. But if you go through the whole thread u would seea post where i had mentioned that i do have 3 mini alts where i saved up about 6000 units total.(2k each ) for gifting ( took 5 months) . And i had done story , 3 day ally events , callendar etc to get that amount of units. Yes, I myself got those units in those 3 accounts. I gifted myself Pots and revives with those units ( the kang u see in my profile picture is the 4* i pulled from the milestone GGC )
    But yes...i have used very minimal potions thorough out my mcoc time. If i feel i need potions for some specific content , i always do Rol Runs for a couple of hours. That gets me enough potions. And thoroughout my time in mcoc i have only purchased one PHC with units and have never really spent my units anywhere other than revives and energy.
    And i don't have P2w alts lol. Im not stupid.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    NewWorld said:

And i don't have P2w alts lol. Im not stupid.

Someone who puts money into the game isn't necessarily stupid. Some people want to maximize the enjoyment for the time they do get in the game. If they have a job that allows them to drop $10, $20 or $50+ into the game so that they're not spending hours grinding, then who am I to argue that that investment is worse than spending that on going to the cinema (when it was possible) or having a coffee a day. I'm F2P, but that because I do find myself doing the tedious parts of the game when I have nothing better to do.

I've outlined 3 scenarios that support the idea that you can have a perfectly legitimate and clean F2P account. One of those is that you're highly skilled, the other two indicate someone who just wants to do some weird flex. This is a pretty anonymous gaming forum, no one really knows anyone and people will choose to believe whatever lets them sleep at night.

Upon reflection, 3800 units equivalent of revives falls within a pretty normal range of the easy path abyss run. In fact the bigger outlier seems more about your luck to get pretty much the exact champs you needed to do the exploration runs, particularly with Act 6 requiring some specific boss counters. Your account is basically a how-to minimalist Thronebreaker.
    @Corkscrew what i meant by stupidity is spending 1000s of dollars on P2W minis instead of spending on the main account. I really see no sense in it. Struggle for a year till December to flex ? I never aimed to insult Spenders. I don't have any hate for whales actually. I hope you have read the whole post sir. And even so, with all due respect , Pls read the comment twice before jumping the gun to Counter what i said. Thank you. And about the run , I never claimed i was HappyMcMuffins or Anger Danger. Im just a normal player with average - good skills. I believe Mcoc is more of a strategy game than a fighting game in its true essence. Choosing your rank ups and resources are an integral part of the game. For example : when i opened the 5* nexus i got from act 6 or somewhere, my options were mojo , awakening wasp (which i would love to she was my first r4 5* ) and Ronan. I have a maxed 3* ronan, and i know for a fact that he is the best 3* ingame. I went with Ronan inspite of the other 2 being choices that i really wanted. Because i know that a Ronan will come into play on so many nodes and even would cone in really handy in a couple of paths for act 7 exploration. I have a Cosmic gem for him and have decided to give it to him and rank him up over hyperion (who is also at the same level ). I know my roster and i choose my rankups in a way that it encompasses most of the content and nodes in game as a team. Name any fight and i would proabably have a counter for it. And i use my r3 and r4 champs too. So...yeah...and i don't think its a bad thing for my account being the "bare minimum to achieve throne breaker" and pls do note that this is my main account sir , im NOT a skilled player (like lags or seatin doing stuff on their minis). This is my main account where i have progressed for the first time. Hope i have furnished you with what you need. You are welcome ;)