**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Okay to Play on Computer on Bluestacks? Kabam Fourm Directors Please Look!

Been playing on Bluestacks and want to get an answer on if I can play on a computer without getting banned. Wondering if one of the Kabam people could help on this to be sure.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Bluestacks is against TOS. So, no unfortunately.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Moderator confirmed on this thread here.
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    From kabammiike:
    "If you're using Bluestacks for OTHER Games or Apps, we will not take action, but using Bluestacks to play MCOC is strictly against the Terms of Service."
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Why the need to create other thread when you got your answer in the first one?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    MMM??

Im using something that is against the games TOS, I have been told this and I can search for many threads where this is confirmed already. I can also actually check the TOS and see that by using this I will be banned

Think I will create another thread asking this again bringing more attention to my account which will probably get me banned

Great plan
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    how they know if we're using bluestacks ?
    i mean, i nevr used it, and i just want to know
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Anything that can be used to modify the game is against TOS.
This discussion has been closed.