**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman cutoff :)

So, I'm seeing Reddit posts of people putting up 6.7 mil and missing Iceman and I'm curious, how much did you guys put up and miss, I love the saltiness. I put up 1.9 and got enough shards for a 4 star crystal, and I pulled Iceman, thats a slap to the face of the guys that put 6mil+ and missed him

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Did 10 million and got him
  • I did 8 mill
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    7.2 was almost 12k rank
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    6.5 and didn’t get him. Totally blaming not enough getting in the pool lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ponyboy wrote: »

wasn't this the biggest pool ever?
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Ponyboy wrote: »

wasn't this the biggest pool ever?

If 6.5 didnt get him this is definitely the biggest pool in the new arena system
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I put up over 10 million ranked top 700....
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    This was not the biggest pool in arena history. If it was, a lot more guys would be getting iceman.
  • 6.845mil and I got him!
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    7.4m rank10388
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I knew this guy is going north of 7m. So I generic stone him and skip the grind to unlock his sig.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    I knew this guy is going north of 7m. So I generic stone him and skip the grind to unlock his sig.

Wish i had a stone
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Put up 2mil and got him.

Gotta love the intermediate bracket. ;-)
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    7,767,109 pts
    Ranked 7509
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    So, I'm seeing Reddit posts of people putting up 6.7 mil and missing Iceman and I'm curious, how much did you guys put up and miss, I love the saltiness. I put up 1.9 and got enough shards for a 4 star crystal, and I pulled Iceman, thats a slap to the face of the guys that put 6mil+ and missed him

Saw one on Reddit with 6,824,816 pts and claims to be the cut off
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Yagami9999 wrote: »
    NormanBJJ wrote: »

Saw one on Reddit with 6,824,816 pts and claims to be the cut off

That's probably pretty close. Had a guy in my alliance put up 6.7mil and missed him.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Yeah I got him with 7.2 million.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I got him with 3.8 mil

#SecondRound
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Biggest drop off in history
    Round 1 I put 7.3 and got him
    Round 2 I put up 6.6 and got him
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Biggest drop off in history

For a basic champ, I believe so. Although the most dramatic drop in history is probably Ghost Rider as the featured champ. 15.7 million in round one, 7 million in round two.

But really big round one basic scores have often dropped off by a lot, often but not always. Gwenpool dropped from 6.2 million to 4.4 million and Voodoo droped from 5.9 to 4.2. Mordo dropped from 5.1 to 3.7. Hyperion and Archangel are the two noteworthy champs that scored high in round one and maintained a relatively high score in round two.
  • B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    My fiend got him at 3.3M
    B_mike wrote: »
    My fiend got him at 3.3M
    Must be a newer account
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    No cut off went down from 6.4 to 3.3 million
    edited October 2017
    WHAT wow I panicked for no reason