**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured Crystal worth it or not?

6* Featured Crystal worth it or not? 118 votes

Worth it
75%
GamerSnakeEyes69MagrailothosSungjSylarKanameYoMovesDragonMCOCKabiraz77MasterduxkikiFurieuxMoot4LifeRasiloverHilldarWarlord5386JumpthesharkshashankchromeStagedear85JakearoundThe_Blue_JaguarClyneva 89 votes
Nope
24%
grud9eBrokenDuffMcGruffArcOverloadrdxevilMalreck04MegaGalacticKill_GreyMrBanksHera1d_of_Ga1actusH3t3rBlizzard28TheMailmannusmlebosselevated_stupidity3TheBair123Stark154667raviXsharmaCowabungahefy2000 29 votes

Comments

• PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Worth it
    Worth it, when you have >40 6* and especially when you have purchased the sigil
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Got Roblin so wasn't worth it for me, but you have colossus and falcon, two absolute bangers already, so I'd say go for it
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Not risking a double dupe on my P2099!

That's exactly what I got :smiley:
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    im torn on if they are worth it,
    ive opened 3
    got Gambit x2
    and Prof X
    soooo im 60-40 against it overall i suppose
    however im gonna open more since i want to awaken my Ghost and or get Apoc, also wouldnt mind awakening my Cull. CGR is cool but i got a maxed 5*
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

All basics. Some good, some bad, but some great. Rank a 5* and the 6* will follow soon, it's how RnG works here. Ok, not really, but it sure feels like it at times.

Going for featured has the same RNG and you could still get pure ****, but you're also cutting your roster by 1/3 taking less champs as a result. Features are great when you get a good one, but suck when you don't. If you have a stacked roster, sure get them, cause you don't really care for more, just hoping for better. If you're building your roster, I wouldn't sacrifice the extra shards and end up with a lower # of champs, that might end up being just as bad or worse than the basics.

Also With buffs coming out more frequently, some of the memes are actually getting good now or at least usable for synergies or certain paths like in cav eq. My unduped luke cage destroys science cav paths.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Worth it
    AouxWoux said:

P2099 is quite decent after his buff.
    You never want natural sigs on a six star if they’ve been duped before. It was hard enough to watch my bishop get duped once :,(
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Worth it

AouxWoux said:

P2099 is quite decent after his buff.
    You never want natural sigs on a six star if they’ve been duped before. It was hard enough to watch my bishop get duped once :,(
    I agree with both of you.

He is quite decent after his buff, and I quest with him. I'd be very happy to Awaken him, but he's going to gain very little from an extra 20 Sig, which isn't going to be much return on 15,000 6* shards.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It was absolutely the right decision for me and I’ve been murdered for it. P99, wasp, Reed, DDHKx2.

Meanwhile I could’ve awakened 2/35 Longshot, Cull or Ghost, or 1/25 KM, or had a sweet new champ. Sigh.
  • WollefWollef Posts: 39
    Nope
    Look dude many people will said worth it because they probably get a good one... Or the chance is hight, it's true.... But I tried it and got Dormamu.... Did it's was worth it for me? Not at all when you spend 15k for that... It's like poker, so if you want to play with luck go head, and I wish you a good one.... :wink: