**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* R3 Battle: Colossus vs. Sunspot

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Well? What would you do?

6* R3 Battle: Colossus vs. Sunspot 105 votes

Colossus - Sig 40
79%
SnakeEyes69BENJI830Drake2078Terragrud9eSpicyslicerKamikaze_TurtleDOKTOROKTOPUS16wegnerkMoot4LifeBrokenDuffMcGruffpseudosaneSaransh245TKS87DRTOrcm2017Texas_11TitoBandito187Battle_Greninja 83 votes
Sunspot - Sig 100
20%
Haji_SaabXxicylovexXDarkrider05borntohulaBuckyBruhThe_Blue_JaguarScopeotoe987shivam1No_oneukAstoundsPyrdaRenaxqqMephistoPhillip14233TheMailmannHoitadoWill3808Bar1000AGENT_A7KKRoNX1 21 votes
Neither
0%
Karatemike415 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Colossus - Sig 40
    ADDIS0N said:

Crcrcrc said:

Do you care about prestige? If yes, go sunspot. If no, go colossus.

No, not really. I'm in an "active but not competitive" alliance, so prestige is not a concern.

Should've mentioned that.
    Then I would go with Colossus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sunspot if you want prestige colo if you don’t
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Sunspot for prestige, otherwise Colo.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Sunspot - Sig 100
    Sunspot will be better for path clearing, Colossus has immunity and good synergy. I can’t speak much to the latter, but Sunspot was an easy R3 choice for me, especially awakened.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Sunspot - Sig 100
    Sunspot all the way. Unless you like RNG. Colossus never crits when you need him to. As in: all content that matters. Sunspot is all guaranteed. Even his limited, but very useful utility to not take damage (perfect block). Also, Colossus is probably the most boring champ to play. Bar none.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Sunspot - Sig 100
    Sunspot all day, colossus is great no doubt but he needs omega to truly shine, sunspot is great at his own, has a great synergy with warlock, who should be in every team. if u wanna use omega as well then they are equal imho
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Colossus - Sig 40
    Colossus.
    Cav eq mvp. Immunities of all kinds. Tank. Counters multiple champs that are a pain due to needing a specific counter (havok, mephisto, NF, torch, any bleeder, iceman).Big damage in no time. Great synergies with many mutants. Great buffed up clearer.

Sunspot.
    Big damage. Perfect block. Synergy really only good with warlock. Great disstrack clearer. Useless if runs out of charges. Doesn't counter much.

I like them both. Colossus just does more, better in many ways.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sunspot - Sig 100
    Because colossus isn’t high sig I would rank 3 sunspot.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Colossus - Sig 40
    I love my r3 sunspot, but I would love an r3 colossus even more
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Colossus - Sig 40
    People want to hate Colossus so bad. Just accept it everybody, the guy is top 3 in the mutant class. The sooner you get use to appreciating him, the more you can appreciate those thicc crit numbers.
  • Neither
    I wouldn't personally be running to rank 3 either of those two champs to be entirely honest.
    There's no harm in waiting -

If you're definitely going to be using the catalyst, you would probably find more day-to-day use out of Colossus.
    But if you're looking for a beefy prestige move, then Sunspot at sig 100 is the clear move.

Also, if you run the suicide masteries often - then I wouldn't go Sunspot.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Sunspot - Sig 100
    Meant to pick Colossus
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Colossus - Sig 40
    ADDIS0N said:

Thanks for the suggestions and comments, everyone.

Here are the results:

https://youtu.be/pX71QSby22o

No suicides or boosts ... maxed out synergies.

:#

Poetry in motion. Good stuff 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽