**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW timers.. Get rid of them!!

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
Losing a match to a timeout is totally b.s. If you want time then tier 6 to 10 in wars also need 5 minute timers. You got 150k- 300k opponents and your expected to kill them in 3 minutes, just stupid especially with champs like Nick fury and Immortal hulk now days.

Second fix the timer from the start bout time you can parry or block you already lost 5 seconds because of the start

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Losing a match to a timeout is totally b.s. If you want time then tier 6 to 10 in wars also need 5 minute timers. You got 150k- 300k opponents and your expected to kill them in 3 minutes, just stupid especially with champs like Nick fury and Immortal hulk now days.

Second fix the timer from the start bout time you can parry or block you already lost 5 seconds because of the start

Git gud
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

We need it in aq not aw ffs

Lol. Why?
  • If I can do a T2 Thing boss with close to 500k health inside 5 mins I don’t think you really need an extra 2 minutes at T6-10
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    idk. I kind of agree on this because sometimes if the AI plays really defensive and has annoying nodes and on top of that a lot of health can be annoying but at the same time they are there so people don't constantly one shot.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I think one of the main reasons for the timer is quake. I don't remember any node that can counter quake (atleast in my tier) . But she can't one shot any boss especially if they have will power.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I don't remember the last time my fight timer went below 1 minute left.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    This happens the most when people use under lvl champs. I used to take my 4* quake almost every war until the time out became more often. I didn't get a 5* quake for a very long time.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

that's why there are champions like cmm, Corvus, Kamala, and ghost
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m rather hav AQ timer set op to 5 minutes then more timer in AW
  • To be fair, Soloing max sig things in 3 minutes is really tough.
    My main is t3/t4 and i can void things no issues.
    my alt is in t9 and i barely solo thing. Void takes time to setup and do damage. Doom is a similar issue. (with void)
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

I think one of the main reasons for the timer is quake. I don't remember any node that can counter quake (atleast in my tier) . But she can't one shot any boss especially if they have will power.

Lol, that's not it at all. There's one node on the boss that's usually arbitrary, but very effective against quake.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★

Git gud
    So what does get gud have anything to do with AW timer? First of all I am good, so you little forum keyboard warrior move on. My opinion about AW timers has nothing to do with skills in this game.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    This thread bout to get closed real soon.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The real reason is that the servers drop for about 4 minutes all the time. Long enough to disconnect the lower tiers and cause them to lose items l, half life and reset the defenders health, bit short enough to not make the whales angry since they'll be connected before they're impacted.

Honestly, it should be the same at all levels since it's the same game mode. If someone wants to bring in a less used champ who doesn't hit as hard but is a counter and they've got the skill, let them go to town and not lose to the timer in AW.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

Git gud
    So what does get gud have anything to do with AW timer? First of all I am good, so you little forum keyboard warrior move on. My opinion about AW timers has nothing to do with skills in this game.
    Love it.
    And this dude telling someone to get gud doesn't even know the difference between affect and effect. Lol
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Git gud
    On the contrary; time is also a defining aspect when it comes to victory and loss. Being able to “speed kill” in the allotted time is a derivative aspect of skill as well.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    AW timers.. Get rid of it!!

Fixed it for you