**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon Text Pop-Up and Fury Issues [Merged Thread, title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Same bug with aegon not stacking furys in the 300 combo
    Samsung galaxy a30 android version 10 game version 29.2
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    I sat in the same spot for like 2 days on path 4 of abyss. My revives were about to expire and i was deep enough in I felt obligated to push through while bugged. I finished, but it was uglier than I thought it would be. I expect bugs here and there just sucks how bad this one was for certain ppl.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Please resolve this matter fast
    Pots will expire saved from gifting event to do abyss
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit Any Update on the bug being resolved?
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    edited January 2021
    yeah but aegon effects players that have spent weeks saving resources and probably spent a lot of units during gifting to trade from revives so they could do an abyss run. Now all that time and units go to waste as resources start to expire.

This bug needs to be fixed asap but I feel it wont be done till next month which is very frustrating.
  • The information players sent in was passed in as soon as we got the info and the team is already investigating the issue. We don't have any information to share at the moment but we will update everyone as soon as we do.
  • Cert1i_zzCert1i_zz Posts: 19
    This is happening to me on the new update version. I can only stack 1 fury past 300 combo when i should be able to stack 3. This happens in to me in rol and lol
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I just checked over 750 combo as I thought I had been shown it working but it still isn't working over certain combo for anyone wondering.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

I just checked over 750 combo as I thought I had been shown it working but it still isn't working over certain combo for anyone wondering.

@Hera1d_of_Ga1actus

ok thanks for checking i thought as much. I'm sure when i exited my abyss run after luke cage my aegon had like 800 combo and i was only seeing one fury but i may have not been paying attention to the combo
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

@Hera1d_of_Ga1actus

ok thanks for checking i thought as much. I'm sure when i exited my abyss run after luke cage my aegon had like 800 combo and i was only seeing one fury but i may have not been paying attention to the combo
    yeah, sorry that I have you false hope my friend. Hopefully Kabam does do something to adress it and especially the players who are deep in Abyss
  • QuivinQuivin Posts: 11
    edited January 2021
    When you have 300 combo, he only actives 1 fury :( please fix him
  • The information players sent in was passed in as soon as we got the info and the team is already investigating the issue. We don't have any information to share at the moment but we will update everyone as soon as we do.

Pls i beg you fix this asap
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    This needs to be fixed ASAP. Some of us spent money on the gifting event for revives and such for Abyss runs. Also have act 6 compensation set to expire. If you can’t fix this put a pause on all inventories till you can fix it. Or refund us for the gifting event. I guess we can do that through Apple too.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    I'm currently waiting to do an abyss run, where Aegon is essential. Could the restart tokens from this months event please be prolonged until this issue is fixed???
  • jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
    Hey people, I discovered something.. AEGONS furies stack up 3 times while hitting on the opponents block. Watch this video for proof
    https://youtu.be/UHIDKbZDoV4
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I really do think they should pause all expiring revives/potions untill this gets fixed. I was only saving up lv3 potions for Labyrinth Exploration, and was lucky enough to do my abyss run before this bug. So it is not a big deal to me. But for all players that would have had time to do abyss this weekend en were saving up stuff that essentially cost them units (eventhou it is a GIFTING event and not a TRADING event) this is really salty. Please consider this if you are not able to fix him by the end of this day.
  • s1mpleJs1mpleJ Posts: 2
    At the very beginning of the battle, the champion does not activate fury when hit by the enemy.
    As soon as the champion takes one hit on the enemy, the fury from the enemy strikes begins to appear on the champion.
    Block hits on the opponent are not counted.

• SugarCircuitSugarCircuit Posts: 63
    Just adding my name to the list of people who were planning to go into abyss and feel forced between expiring revives and aegon functionality. Being forced to choose is entirely kabams fault.
  • yonmoma_MSTyonmoma_MST Posts: 18
    Is there an ETA on when we can expect the Aegon bugs?
  • CizzleCKCizzleCK Posts: 6
    Any status update here? Lots of people with critical item timing coming to an end soon. And I’m stuck in abyss waiting while losing out on time to do the monthly quests and arcade. If I could quit and get my items used back, I certainly would.