**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worthy R5 skills

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
What champs from the skill class are R5 worthy?

We all know Aegon, Stealth, NF and Hit-Monkey but who else do you consider worthy and how would you rank your top 5 worthiest?

is Blade? Or Falcon? etc......

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I'd add Massacre, squirrel girl and possibly task master on top of what everyone else has said. Massacre and squirrel girl are fun to play and can dish out some pretty insane damage. Task master is not everyone's cup of tea but awakened with high sig he actually can do really nice damage on top of a really powerful both offensive and defensive AA reduction ability
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Not counting the ones you listed, and in no order:
    Killmonger
    Falcon
    BWDO
    Ronin
    Blade
    NIght Thrasher (if high sig)

if youre adding bwdo you should have elsa
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Not counting the ones you listed, and in no order:
    Killmonger
    Falcon
    BWDO
    Ronin
    Blade
    NIght Thrasher (if high sig)

if youre adding bwdo you should have elsa
    Kill_Grey already mentioned her.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Korg with Mojo and Hulk Rags synergy. If you don’t believe me, watch Karate Mike’s video.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

If i had enough t1a/t2a i would have Killmonger, Falcon and maybe NT all r5. My NT is low sig though. Also Mole Man will go to r2 with a gem if the tune up is sufficient. Also Gwenpool is an honorable mention.
    (I will say that i rarely use stealthy unless i need to cause miss to fail on someone that doesnt have a single energy attack in their kit.)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Terra said:

Karnak.
    DDHK.

Kingpin is a C H U N K Y Boi
    I hope the buff makes him good. Had fun using him in V6, as a owner of a 6* version

If i had enough t1a/t2a i would have Killmonger, Falcon and maybe NT all r5. My NT is low sig though. Also Mole Man will go to r2 with a gem if the tune up is sufficient. Also Gwenpool is an honorable mention.

I forgot to add i want to r5 BWDO, i just need to pull her first.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Winter soldier. For real for real.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I r5d BWDO, and she's severely underrated.
  • yonmoma_MSTyonmoma_MST Posts: 18
    I just R5d my blade. He is still very good. I used him in act 6 verses the dumb Medusa in chapter 3.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

I just R5d my blade. He is still very good. I used him in act 6 verses the dumb Medusa in chapter 3.

Good. Good. I’m glad to hear people do still rank up “old school classics.” I still remember at one point the whole dang forums were hot with Blade fever. But now some people think he’s a throwaway champ.

Which I think is bad for up and coming or intermediate players. Does an “end gamer” NEED Blade? Of course not. But if you don’t have a roster knee deep, and you score you a Blade...that’s an account boost.

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Karnak.
    DDHK.

Honestly I hope he’s really good after the buff. I need a fatso to rank up so I can feel good about myself.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Karnak.
    DDHK.

Honestly I hope he’s really good after the buff. I need a fatso to rank up so I can feel good about myself.
    Username checks out.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Terra said:

Karnak.
    DDHK.

Username checks out.
    Don’t judge me!!!!
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Everyone sleeping on my girl Gwenpool 🥲
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Terra said:

Karnak.
    DDHK.

Username checks out.
    Don’t judge me!!!!
    Hey, I'm C H U N K Y as well. 🤝
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 217
    Blade 100%