**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side quest master difficulty way to hard

I’m not the greatest or most advanced player but I can still consistently complete master difficulty quests however the master difficulty in the arcade-ia event is way too hard

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    LOL
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    They are 11k thou. Not saying it is way to hard. Might be a Little harder than Normal, but still doable of you have rank 5 4* and r3 5* (my wife does it) but I'm do agree for 2* 4 star it is a Little Higher than normal
  • subash_vikramsubash_vikram Posts: 19
    Too*
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    There’s a difficulty below Masters right?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Chinqx said:

I’m not the greatest or most advanced player but I can still consistently complete master difficulty quests however the master difficulty in the arcade-ia event is way too hard

The side quests are meant to challenge you. If you find Master EQ easy, the Master side quest is likely going to be moderately difficult. If you find Master EQ hard, Master side quests might be harder than you can do. That's intentional. If everything was going to have the same difficulty and the same rewards, they could just make the monthly event quests longer.

Instead the side quests tend to have a different structure than the monthly quests. The difficulty is usually a bit higher, and the rewards are a bit more concentrated. I think it is a good way to fill in the gaps between EQ difficulty tiers. There's no way to make a gazillion tiers for every single player, we're only ever going to have a small number of those to cover a wide range of players. Having the side quests be "between" EQ difficulty tiers means there's more difficulty steps in the monthly content overall. It gives players something to strive for in between the difficulty they are doing and the one tier higher, which is often (by necessity) several times harder.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Just Quake it
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    This game is not for you
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    edited January 2021
    Even though I'm able to finish this month's Masters side quest I still agree with the OP. Masters level difficulty should be a lot more consistent across the different quests.
    The side quest Masters is fairly close to Uncollected EQ this month.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    tntsl said:

Even though I'm able to finish this month's Masters side quest I still agree with the OP. Masters level difficulty should be a lot more consistent across the different quests.

UC has special nodes, harder bosses, and much more PI than master. This is just a harder month than some.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Epic is way too easy
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

tntsl said:

UC has special nodes, harder bosses, and much more PI than master. This is just a harder month than some.
    they have more PI as they all are bosses
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

tntsl said:

they have more PI as they all are bosses
    No, the bosses are bosses and the rest are fights with nodes.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Maybe we’re in different progression levels....the side quest this month is really easy for me....
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

June

*Early
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

There’s a difficulty below Masters right?

I'm surprised you're aware there's a difficulty called Masters.
    I know it!! Autoplayed that difficulty every month. 😂
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    That’s odd because the top difficulty is a joke it’s so easy
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Chinqx said:

Me when I go from casually cruising through Labyrinth of Legends to getting Rick-rolled by Abyss of Legends
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Chinqx said:

@Chinqx
    Maybe explain a bit more what is the problem you faced.
    Stuck at certain fights?
    What is your top roster like?

That will lead to better advise for you.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Don't listen to the people giving you a hard time. We've all been there at some point. If you want help then share where you're running into problems and people can offer advice. If you just want to vent then sorry it's a rough month for you. Some are more challenging than others.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Here is an idea

Stop Complaining on the Forums and go Practice
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    I need to retract my previous response, I had Master and Epic mixed up. I thought Epic was pretty tough but doable. Epic is on par with Uncollected EQ. Master is not that difficult, at least for my progression in the game.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You just have to find the best counter you have at the moment. Watch videos and check guides. There also infographics that will help you plan your team. You can do it! :)
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Most people in this thread are forgetting that master should be comparable to act 4. 11k in no where is comparable to act 4.
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 217
    Don’t be despondent. I remember a time not long ago that I couldn’t even get through Master on the monthly EQ! There’s no shame in doing Heroic until you’ve built up the skill and roster to take on Master and Epic. I can’t do Legendary yet (despite very recently becoming Cav), but I’m not gonna **** about it. Time and effort and I’ll get there, as will you @Chinqx .

I've been doing the "Ultra Mutant Showdown" (not gonna type the whole damn thing!) SQ on Epic, and TBH, Venom pretty much rinses the whole thing. Trickiest fight is Rogue with the Aegis (Heavy), but Venom's reach on his heavy is a great (but not perfect) counter. Venom also "out-damages" X-23's Aspect of Nightmares. Human Torch takes care of Longshot and Unstoppable Colossus.

Do some homework, watch some YouTube vids. The tips you'll pick up will help a lot.