**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite mcoc Youtubers

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
Don't judge if I forget some..

Favorite mcoc Youtubers 252 votes

Seatin.
52%
Mr_PlatypusFreakydLuciusVorenusstaines8rnr87SungjTlmajrWaynedavysubash_vikramWarBros23SlashingSunsetSyndicatedArkhamButcherSix_strings6JakearoundMrmarvel12310or_StrongchadiriachyMysterioWasiq_75 132 votes
Lags!!!
4%
Heheheh7777VisaQUsername19273SneakyWarriorAlyzanSharkfaceHoitadoCrcrcrcRiptideBarani7daSilver_GooseMommi84 12 votes
BG!
14%
SolswerdSeatinHULK_BREAKFrostyCat_MurdockrelliKraDwvonkKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyKratos1991QuattrucciEtjamaDonrefreMother_FlerkenGkeveryMetalJakeAshKetchumPongodiscusMasterpuffGaurav363 37 votes
Prof Hoff.
2%
FabiusBRMoot4Lifecx23433Colonaut123MeGhost96Unknown_LegendDebito_card 7 votes
Other?
25%
DL864SatsuiNoHadoujdrum663TerraDdinhamLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUScausticLilMaddogHTOsfan8Archdemon_KerneasMoosetiptronicGrootman1294FluffyPigMonsterŁŤÇ_Sham_MeebletonSbkruebKill_Grey 64 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other?
    @LilMaddogHT gets my vote.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Seatin.
    I also like PCP
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other?
    Kill_Grey said:

@LilMaddogHT gets my vote.

Wonder why this got disagree spammed :D
    I like @BeroMan's channel as well.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Heisenberg .420
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    No favorite tbh, they are all unique to some degree and I watch their content depending on the situation.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Lags!!!
    Alsoseatin,BG,Jason voorhes karatemike,munash,sweadah,ludenmaters,prof Hoff and more
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Lags!!!
    Most of the guys seeing Jason voorhes
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Seatin.
    He just brings smile on my face.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Other?
    Lvernon15 said:

PEW PEW

PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Other?
    How can no one mention Vega?
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Seatin.
    Voted Seatin from the active MCOC YouTubers but I used to really like "The Analyzer's" videos.