**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Biggest mistakes

Comments

• gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    I sold a bunch of 2* champs a yr ago. That hurt my heart haha, but my biggest regret is taking my 5* IM to r4. He was my 1st duped 5* back when 5* were first released and prestige was the most crucial component of the game. I'd give anything for a rdt haha
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    gnews85 wrote: »
    I sold a bunch of 2* champs a yr ago. That hurt my heart haha, but my biggest regret is taking my 5* IM to r4. He was my 1st duped 5* back when 5* were first released and prestige was the most crucial component of the game. I'd give anything for a rdt haha

Sory to be the "Noob" here but who is IM?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Iron man
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

They handed out a bunch of 5* RDT. Why didn’t you rank down then?

Iron Man
    OH yeah I hate him.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I sold a bunch of 2*s. I don't remember why, I just did it.
    My next grinds were a hell, two or three series were more important than I thought.
    It was ironic, I pulled them every time but then I took weeks and months to get them back. Even today I don't have the 2* Punisher again. Neither I don't remember what crystals drop him.

In my early weeks maybe months I almost didn't rankup champs, I started saving for "my 4*s". I took months to get the first one, then I was saving for a "big" next.
    So my first grinds were almost using 1/01.

My first month or more, I didn't join an alliance. My first alliances were dead ones, then I moved to **** ones.
    When I joined a regular one I noticed the change it was in the progression, I knew what I lost.

At that time too, I had the stash full of Full Energy Refills. It was almost candies. I didn't use them because I was waiting for levelup and raise up my energy limit, plus my energy needs was not huge and it seemed like it was an abundant material I shouldn't worried. Dozens of them expired in my stash, then I didn't them back. It was ironic, right then I needed those refill for the Monthly Quest exploration and I used the ones from my inventory.
    I don't remember where or how I farmed them. Maybe Kabam changed the drop rate or whatever at that time.

I thought the Masteries were just for Champ (the one in my profile pic), then I was feared to use it until get a Good one. My first months were without masteries.

In my first grinds I had not idea about cutoffs, neither how huge they are. I wish I wouldn't waste my time in some Arenas in that way. I should say it was my biggest error.

I bought and opened some PHCs and FHCs but I guess I was not the worst one doing it, I did it just
    few times.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Selling a couple of 4* to get 5* haven't gotten them back yet, in hindsight it wasn not a good idea considering who I pulled both times.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359

Try selling your soul to mephisto. Maybe he can make wishes come true
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Oh, it was definitely downloading this game, the amount of time I've wasted lol. Now I got all these friends I don't wanna leave lol.
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Oh, it was definitely downloading this game, the amount of time I've wasted lol. Now I got all these friends I don't wanna leave lol.

Lol yeah I haven't really found anyone...... I'm so lonely :'( .........XD Jk
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Lol
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Maxing out willpower with real money right before the nerf, ranking bw right before the nerf, and awakening strange right before nerf
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    R4GE wrote: »
    Spending 2k on Grandmaster Crystals and getting all 3*'s

D@m, I'll give you my free calendar 1x Grandmaster crystal which result in a 5* Loki for 2k.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    After some thought, the first time I made a purchase has to be the Worst because it encompasses more than just my champs and level in the game.

Background info: I used to be really patient and exited out of quests and started over if I got KOd and didnt have resources. I used to grind arenas for units to save for masteries among other things. After the 1st buy, I became impatient with gameplay and didnt exercise planning as much and on occasion bought out of impulse. Truth be told, if I hadn't made that 1st buy, I estimate my progression in the game till now would be in line with not having upgraded nearly as much as I have, where the current bugs and changes making champs soon obsolete wouldn't have made such a devastating impact on my "investments".
  • ljainljain Posts: 11
    Sold 4 star red hulk to get the 5 star shards, got red hulk from that 5 star crystal. Also used generic awakening gems on she hulk and cyclops because I was a noob back then.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Ignoring arena for close to a year.
    Not holding for fortnightly SA for the free 4* shards, that went on for almost 18 months.

• jason_gurung7jason_gurung7 Posts: 11
    selling all 1* and 2* champs, now i am regreting for that.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    Choosing Parry instead of Dexterity way back when masteries came around.

By the time I understood what Dexterity could do for you, my muscle memory and instincts were 100% fixed for Parry, and learning to dodge was So hard!

Still working on it now...
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Using a 5* awakening gem on Ronan. I still only have 1 Cosmic 5*...and I got another cosmic gem from Act 5. So really no harm no foul.

Seriously?

Ronan's awakened ability is so useful with all the ultra-buffed champs and node buffs Kabam throws around.

Why don't you like him?
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★

Seriously?

Ronan's awakened ability is so useful with all the ultra-buffed champs and node buffs Kabam throws around.

Why don't you like him?
    [/quote]

It's not that I don't like him. Immediately after (within a week I think) I duped my 4* Thor. So I started doing AQ with my 5* IM (lvl 56), 4* Hulk (lvl 40) and 4* Thor. So I just don't use him much. I am hoarding for a 5* Hype when he is added to the basic crystal in November. If I don't get him then I will invest in my Ronan.
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Seriously?

Why don't you like him?

It's not that I don't like him. Immediately after (within a week I think) I duped my 4* Thor. So I started doing AQ with my 5* IM (lvl 56), 4* Hulk (lvl 40) and 4* Thor. So I just don't use him much. I am hoarding for a 5* Hype when he is added to the basic crystal in November. If I don't get him then I will invest in my Ronan.[/quote]

Fair enough. Good luck with the draw.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    1. Noob days - Using a generic awakening gem on magneto marvel now and duping him the very next day.
    2. On one drunken night bought Odins vault, thinking it was peter parkers wallet. and it did not stop there. bought PHC's from all the units. I actually needed about 50 units to get the carb core. In the end. no carb core, no mastery upgrade but got tons of 2*.
  • I awaken my 4* rocket w/ generic awakening gem (one from the compensation) and ended up duping him from a PHC later that day.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Open all my awakening glass gems and got this
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    All science :(