**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Gifting Event Rank Rewards

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
Did you have to put 25,000 points into the alliance gifting event to get rank rewards?

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    No
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    25k were just for top milestone.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Nope. Just gonna be a week before they drop.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

No

Renaxqq said:

I put 9,000 points into the event and I still have the message "You Must Contribute points to qualify for rank rewards" even though I did? Are you sure there isn't a 25,000 point minimum to qualify?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    MrBanks said:

No

Renaxqq said:

I put 9,000 points into the event and I still have the message "You Must Contribute points to qualify for rank rewards" even though I did? Are you sure there isn't a 25,000 point minimum to qualify?
    Yes
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    MrBanks said:

No

Renaxqq said:

If you are talking about alliance gifting then your alliance must have minimum of 80k points total to qualify for Rank Rewards.

Or maybe you joined the Alliance late and the points you contribited in gifting event were not considered in Alliance Gifting Event so you were not able to qualify for rank rewards.

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Afaik there isn't a cutoff to be included in Gifting Rank Rewards. But to claim the milestone rewards you need to contribute the required points for that particular milestone to be eligible.
    Would love a mod or admin to comment on this. Getting mixed answers.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Didn't get rewards yet
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    MrBanks said:

The answers are all consistent. Some are just talking about different parts of the rewards system. I think you might just be getting hung up on the wording of the notification there. When it says you must contribute points to be eligible for rank rewards, that is not the same thing as saying you don’t qualify for rank rewards. That just means that as a rule, you have to contribute points to get the rank rewards, just like all the other alliance events. What you would need to worry about is if you got a message along the lines of “you have not been in the alliance long enough to qualify for rank rewards,” or something to that effect.
    Hopefully this makes a bit more sense for you.

MrBanks said:

I actually do not see a mixed comment. Everyone is saying you do not need a minimum for rank rewards. Only a minimum for milestone rewards when we are talking about Alliance Gifting event.
    silentag said:

MrBanks said:

The answers are all consistent. Some are just talking about different parts of the rewards system. I think you might just be getting hung up on the wording of the notification there. When it says you must contribute points to be eligible for rank rewards, that is not the same thing as saying you don’t qualify for rank rewards. That just means that as a rule, you have to contribute points to get the rank rewards, just like all the other alliance events. What you would need to worry about is if you got a message along the lines of “you have not been in the alliance long enough to qualify for rank rewards,” or something to that effect.
    Hopefully this makes a bit more sense for you.
    You guys are correct, I should've worded it differently. My alliance chat is giving me mixed answers but I still can't find a definitive answer anywhere.