**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Polar opposite void

In 15 seconds, all of my health is drained. What's happening here? Why do I lose that much health?

Comments

• ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Suicides. He treats them like his own debuffs and the damage is insane.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Void inflicts passive dot for every debuff you have on you. So the bleed and poison debuffs count towards this ability
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    I did not know that, thank you all.
    Even the long distance relation counts towards his abilities. What should be the strategy here? Ghost with hood synergy? Or any other ideas? I want to clear this path without using any credits.

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    I‘m playing with Suicides and don‘t want to switch frequently, so I‘m usually using Guillo 2099 or Warlock (Robots) vs Void.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I used aegon for that fight...ramped him up on the earlier fights and got to him at 100+ combo banked...other good options are fury,ghost+hood
    WOLF_LINK said:

I‘m playing with Suicides and don‘t want to switch frequently, so I‘m usually using Guillo 2099 or Warlock (Robots) vs Void.

Suicide is no problem. I both have ghost and sentinel for the immunity. My concern is long-distance relation. It is almost unavoidable.

I used aegon for that fight...ramped him up on the earlier fights and got to him at 100+ combo banked...other good options are fury,ghost+hood

There is only one fight before that but you are right Aegon might be an option. Also, I will try Ghost and Hood synergy.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I think I used Ghost+Hood here
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    kapkacci said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Suicide is no problem. I both have ghost and sentinel for the immunity. My concern is long-distance relation. It is almost unavoidable.
    „unaVOIDable“ ... nice, man. XD
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

I think I used Ghost+Hood here

Little guilly didn't cut it? Awww
    I think I did that path before I had Guilly ranked lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Void deals direct dmaage for each unique debuff on the opponent. It does not matter the source.

Basically never go against void while running suicides

Never go against void without a champ with immunities if you’re running suicides, he’s fine if you have immunity
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    kapkacci said:

Even the long distance relation counts towards his abilities. What should be the strategy here? Ghost with hood synergy? Or any other ideas? I want to clear this path without using any credits.

Ghost with hood, someone with a reliable shrug off like aegon at 100 combo or potentially nick fury also works, namor to an extent though he’s not truly immune