**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New content ideas

First off I'd like to preface this by saying that the majority of this idea is inspired by the Infinity Blade Mobile game series, I believe it's the second game, Infinity Blade II, that features this mechanic prominently. Also there are multiple other games that I know of that implement this kind of system, however I am most familiar with the Infinity Blade system.

In the aforementioned game, there exists weekly or daily challenges that all members of the games community could participate in, normally these involved a boss or enemy with an extremely large amount of health, where it was the players job to go in once a day, or some allowed number of tries per day/week, and attempt to do as much damage as possible. Where if the community was able to deal enough damage overall, the boss would be killed and everyone that participated would receive some kind of reward. Whilst this is a simple concept, setting up a boss with lots of health to be killed, there was also other objective type fights, for example as the game involved sword-fighting, there would be a challenge where you entered the fight and just had to get as many parrys as possible in the allotted time or until you are killed, where the damage you deal is useless.

This concept is something I'd love to see in Mcoc, whether it would be able to function properly I don't know, but nonetheless I believe it would be an interesting idea to add to the game, allowing for more reward distribution and allow the community to come together and strategise the best ways to accomplish the certain objectives. For example, say there was a challenge that required X amounts of natural stuns (not parry stuns), then the community would have to come together and think about which champions would be best suited for this, which champions would be able to achieve the most amount of stuns in the least amount of time.

And of course with this would come some kind of reward system, which could be broken up into milestones where perhaps the more damage or stuns you get, the greater a reward you get. Which could be accompanied by a global reward to all participants.

Really this is just a concept I've seen implemented in a few games that I think would be a good addition to the contest. Let me know your thoughts on this and whether it could work or not.

Credits to Soulsirjack

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    edited October 2017
    I would love to see a world boss implemented. give him like 1 million health and armour buffs and stuff and let a whole server take him down.

Edit, maybe more than 1 million health i just realised 100,000 isnt actually too much
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    edited October 2017
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    I would love to see a world boss implemented. give him like 1 million health and armour buffs and stuff and let a whole server take him down.

Edit, maybe more than 1 million health i just realised 100,000 isnt actually too much

Give him way more than 1 million! More like 1 billion