**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A small suggestion ❓

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Debating here who to Rank 4 and make him his class Candidate for Rank 4-5 Gem .
I'm a bit low on T4Basic and T2Alpha so I can ONLY rank 2 champions out of here.
-
I'll scale here who are my top champs of each class to help a bit:
πŸ‘‰TECH - got Guillo2099 and Ghost at 5/65 dupped both.
πŸ‘‰SCIENCE - Only Human Torch dupped 5/65
πŸ‘‰SKILL - Nick Fury 5/65 dupped and Killmonger nearly at 4/55.
πŸ‘‰COSMIC - Corvus Glaive at 5/65 and 6-Star Cull Obsidian Dupp 2/35.
πŸ‘‰MUTANT - Red Mags dup 5/65, White Mags 6-star, Omega Red 4/55, Sabretooth 6-star.
πŸ‘‰MYSTIC - BWCV 5/65, Tigra 4/55, and Man-Thing 6-Star.
-
Thanks in advance πŸ‘€
-

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guilly2099 and Nick Fury. Without a doubt.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AA
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap iw and archangel should be priority.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AA
    how high is Cap's sig?
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Fluffy_paws sig 160
    @Luke9523 they already rank 5/65
    Valmarx said:

@Fluffy_paws sig 160
    @Luke9523 they already rank 5/65

you're close! i'd probably wait to r5 him till you've got him to sig 200 but thats just me being unlucky with rng using him below max sig. I don't think you can really go wrong tho, they're all pretty great!
    @Fluffy_paws I also got void dupped sig 15 at Rank 2....to still keep investing in CapIW ?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    I also have a small question:

Whats with the red question mark?
    No one really mentioned Guardian or Dragonman, are there no uses for them ?
    edited January 2021
    Valmarx said:

@Fluffy_paws I also got void dupped sig 15 at Rank 2....to still keep investing in CapIW ?

i have both at r5! i use and love both. Void is amazing for v6 tho and I wish I had him for 6.2.5. personally i'd use my science sigs on Cap first to get him to max sig, he relies on it more than Void, but then use them on Void for sure. I use Cap for diss track in cav eq more bc 1 parry can give me instant multiple debuffs and if I need to reverse healing just coz his is less rng but more parries. and he can shrug off any debuff with 1 kinetic potential and 1 skill champ in the team which is super useful.
    But void can do damage and barely have to hit the oponent if you can dance around and he's incinerate immune. soo i ranked both lol
    (I can't remember what all his debuffs do, I know he does a looot more before someone comes after me)
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you have Apoc? If so, Wolverine as a horseman is on another level and worth R5 ahead of many.

Otherwise, CapIW and AA will have the biggest impact to your roster I think, based on your description. Venom is a very solid runner-up if you have Variants left to do.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Valmarx said:

No one really mentioned Guardian or Dragonman, are there no uses for them ?

Just cause they weren't mentioned, doesn't mean they do to have uses.
    @Unio77 I will rank up Guardian just to pair him with low Block Proficiency champions like
    Cull Obsidian who is currently on Rank 2/35 six-star version.
    I see Guardian with huge potential.
    Along with him ill Rank Up my CapIW.
    Those will be my 2 choices for Rank 4 for this month.
    Will keep AA and Venom for next month.

thanks all

PS:
    No Apoc in 5 or 6 star version.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    AA,cap is,sunspot.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guardian! Guardian!
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Luke9523 said:

Guilly2099 and Nick Fury. Without a doubt.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were asking which of those to upgrade. My bad.
    Only reason i didnt mention Guardian is bc he's unduped. He's good unduped ik but it adds a lot

Only reason i didnt mention Guardian is bc he's unduped. He's good unduped ik but it adds a lot

oh but i mentioned buddy that I can awaken him and drop around 60 sigs on him
    Valmarx said:

oh but i mentioned buddy that I can awaken him and drop around 60 sigs on him
    Where? I read your post again and still didnt see that, maybe i need new eyes lol
    @Fluffy_paws oh man you're right, I was mistaken with another same post on different site lol
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap IW.