**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Urgent help plz

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
I got removed from my ally when I logged in I wasn't kicked and I didn't leave

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    contact support?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

I have been here for 5 months I am sure no one logged in my account
    edited January 2021
    I tried it isn't working @SpideyFunko
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

the new support?
    edited January 2021
    All mods deny kicking me
    When I logged in 2 hours ago I was in the ally I logged in now it's gone plz I need help joining back
    All mods deny kicking me
    When I logged in 2 hours ago I was in the ally I logged in now it's gone plz I need help joining bacm

the new support?

the new support?
    Yes
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Oof hey nuied.
    So what your saying is, you were logged off from the game, returned and was fine from the alliance. But your officers and leader deny Kicking you.
    Right?
    edited January 2021
    Unio77 said:

Oof hey nuied.
    So what your saying is, you were logged off from the game, returned and was fine from the alliance. But your officers and leader deny Kicking you.
    Right?

Yes I am sure I wasn't kicked it's my friends ally
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Only thing you can do is contact support in a case like this. Nothing else you can do
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you were kicked, you would have got an in game mail.
    _Sham_ said:

If anyone had kicked you, you would have received a message in mail. If you don’t have any message then you may have quit the ally by mistake. Did you search or look at any other ally ? you can easily click on leave all button while looking at another ally

I didn't search for a new ally
    And I didn't get any kicked message

contact support?

Did that already

Gifting rank rewards....
    _Sham_ said:

If anyone had kicked you, you would have received a message in mail. If you don’t have any message then you may have quit the ally by mistake. Did you search or look at any other ally ? you can easily click on leave all button while looking at another ally

I am sure I didn't leave