**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards for gifting event

I search through some discussion threads but i didn’t found any so posted here? Where is gifting event rewards?? If any updates from Kabam then please update me also. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it was a week after gifting ends and i think its the 12
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    IT COMES OUT 12 OF JANUARY! if u want proof check rank rewards in the gifting event in the game
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i think its next week friday hope this helps xx
  • Ankur_rautAnkur_raut Posts: 5
    tidusx2jr said:

I search through some discussion threads but i didn’t found any so posted here? Where is gifting event rewards?? If any updates from Kabam then please update me also. Thanks in advance.

How could you have missed the plethora of gifting rewards posts about this same exact question? Not to mention kabam even has a notice on the actual gifting tab stating that payouts will be delayed, as well as the in-game message they sent us stating it..

It says delayed payout not a confirmed date.. its been a week now hence i asked again. And the ingame message and email u’ve showed me that i saw already. Still thanks for taking time and replied on thread
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

tidusx2jr said:

How could you have missed the plethora of gifting rewards posts about this same exact question? Not to mention kabam even has a notice on the actual gifting tab stating that payouts will be delayed, as well as the in-game message they sent us stating it..

It says delayed payout not a confirmed date.. its been a week now hence i asked again. And the ingame message and email u’ve showed me that i saw already. Still thanks for taking time and replied on thread

Searching through original announcement post is better than searching through discussions

• HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    Estimated payout is the 11/12th. Got a few days yet bud.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

tidusx2jr said:

I’m sure a week isn’t 5 days it 7
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You know, this is the first post ive seen about this. I’m honestly surprised it took this long for someone to post about this. I’m proud.

Also read OP. It’s really not hard to find
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

You know, this is the first post ive seen about this. I’m honestly surprised it took this long for someone to post about this. I’m proud.

It might be the first you've seen but there's been like 50 or so.
  • You know, this is the first post ive seen about this. I’m honestly surprised it took this long for someone to post about this. I’m proud.

Pretty sure that last person ( @Panchulon21 ) was “parody'ing” the OP, saying “OMG, I must be the 1st person to be asking when they’ll come” 😀

Wonder when someone will ask “what happens if I get kicked from alliance before rewards come ?”
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Damn really? Lol. I’ve been a bit busy this week haven’t been on the forums as usual lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

Pretty sure that last person ( @Panchulon21 ) was “parody'ing” the OP, saying “OMG, I must be the 1st person to be asking when they’ll come” 😀

Wonder when someone will ask “what happens if I get kicked from alliance before rewards come ?”
    @SummonerNR https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/244725/gifting-rewards#latest here's one asking if they kick a player, will they still get rewards.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Malice25 said:

Malice25 said:
    Wrong year bro
    I just got my individual ones 45 minutes ago....
    Damn a year late?!
  • Malice25Malice25 Posts: 5

Malice25 said:

Malice25 said:
    Wrong year bro
    I just got my individual ones 45 minutes ago....
    Damn a year late?!
    LMAO my bad i misread the date on the post and thought you meant I was reading the MCOC homepage date wrong.