**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easiest Variant for Exploriation 100% ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Shot

Easiest Variant for Exploriation 100% ? 63 votes

Variant 3
6%
ClynevaEnvi1GreekhitPrtjo 4 votes
Variant 4 - Wanning Moon (MoonKnight)
49%
Tendersquadzuffysubash_vikramMoot4LifeHilldarBlaargoDaphboyTheAngryOneCr7ms7rs7VoltolosAleorDenzel116C19h28o2EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Skillful_starDfour24FabwiziTheInfinty 31 votes
Variant 5 - Mystic / Spiderverse
4%
No_oneukAlyzanBarani7da 3 votes
Variant 6 - Villains
39%
SatsuiNoHadouLvernon1516wegnerkCupidLmaoWozzy101OGAvengerTotalMonster109DarkKnightOfMcocBerjibsGinjabredMonstaFiiNCHMasterpuffJohnyBoyanaLysis_RiptideBlôdletterjscott96helping2JoshKosh557 25 votes

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I think it all depends on roster. Variant 4 was easy because I could rank up whatever 2/3/4* champ I needed to counter the content easy.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 - Mystic / Spiderverse
    Variant 4 is the easiest Variant.

Variant 5/6 are FAR more worth your time exploring though. The reward buff for them is insanely better than V1 through 4 offer.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    But you need a 1* Hulk and Wolvie/BP
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Variant 6 - Villains
    To 100% Variant 6 you only need to be good at heavying with Mags or Venom essentially; easy game, easy life
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Variant 3
    I personally found V3 the easiest to explore, mainly because it’s the smallest of all. Apart from that 1% regen Rogue it really had no other hard fight.