**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends Title: Who Used an Odd Team?

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
Just wondering who’s managed to get a legends title not using Corvus? Anyone? If not using Corvus, what sort of time did you manage to get?

I’ve never pulled Corvus. Gonna try and run it with a R3 Ghost on Monday. Fingers crossed!

Comments

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    That's really good going! Gives some more confidence I can do it with Ghost. I have Hit Monkey at R3 too, not sure if he'd be better or not. Maybe for Master difficulty HM would be the best option?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I know an ally mate pulled it off with r3 ghost a couple months back, seen some colossus runs as well, not sure if sparky with blade synergy runs still have a chance with r3s in the equation but he used to be a top option in the past
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    My original legend title was achieved with, of all things, a Star-Lord.

But I also got it nearly four years ago when Master was just being introduced....
    Lvernon15 said:

I know an ally mate pulled it off with r3 ghost a couple months back, seen some colossus runs as well, not sure if sparky with blade synergy runs still have a chance with r3s in the equation but he used to be a top option in the past

This is very good to know!

Thank you all for the comments. I'm going to go in with R3 Ghost for exploring everything to the end of Master 2.2. Then I'll use R3 Hit Monkey for the rest, I think he'll be even faster than Corvus for 3.2 at least because of the guaranteed crits against Stryfe. Going in on Wednesday and hoping for a game stability update before then!
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    @DannyB01 It was seven months ago, but still may be relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbxlCg_g6s
    @arsjum thanks! I'd watched that and it was properly helpful, much appreciated :smile:
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Good Luck on your run! I pulled it off with R3 Ghost last month with a time of ~3:03. You’ve got this!!!
    @16wegnerk oh man that's awesome! How did she fare in the act 3 chapters of master difficulty? I see the health pools are around 35k, so that's 2 medium crits as long as the AI is compliant. Is that how you played her?
    Yeah that’s basically what I did. Always aiming for as few of combos as possible. I went for the logic of “it’s better to spend more time on a combo, than to spend time waiting for the AI to hit back into you again” but it depends how everything seems to be going. Play it by ear, maybe a path one way then the other to see how the AI is fighting.

And not sure what the best strategy is for order of paths, but I did one path all the way through, then the last map 100% (can keep hitting continue/replay), then back to the beginning and doing map by map 100% (again hitting continue/replay). Went well since you can adjust your strategy as the health pools grow
    @16wegnerk thanks again dude and congrats on your run! You’ve given me some real confidence. If you were switching to combos by the end, I’ll probably sub Hit Monkey in for the final two chapters cos he does more damage in a full combo. Will play it by ear. Fingers crossed!
    Yeah definitely, happy to help! Also, out of curiosity, is your ghost duped? Mine was unduped so would be another fairly big timesave
    @16wegnerk yeah she’s duped, so that’ll help a lot. I saw a video suggesting willpower is essential but I don’t really understand why that would be with Ghost. Did you run any defensive masteries?
    Nope, 0 points in defense for my run
    Perfect, I'll do that then. You've been super helpful mate, I really appreciate it.
    Of course, happy to help! Best of luck on your run :)
    Thanks dude!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★

Isn’t the new format cavalier difficulty and uncollected for legend title now?

Not this time.
    Not sure when that’s coming, but I’d thought that would be for the new ‘Mythic’ title too.
    @16wegnerk thanks for giving me confidence on this. I just finished today with 3:06:53...quite a lot slower than I wanted really, but hopefully enough. I switched from Ghost to Hit-Monkey for master 3.2 exploration and not sure that was a good idea. We'll see how it goes!