**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue Aegis SQ

Comments

• HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    I've used Stark Spidy, IMIW, Thing, red Mag, Sentinel (works well with 100 charges with his heavy being unstopable 👌).
    Use a 3* in a duel and practise side stepping her sp1 and charging your heavy. I found it akward at 1st put it's pretty easy after a few goes.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I have been using IMIW. Up to 3 hits, it can cross the entire board so I always get at least one, and I do not need to parry first.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Why are people so intent on being able to do damage as soon as the fight starts? Not dissimilar to "Prove Yourself" (need to get rid of the 15 indestructible charges at the start). You don't have to actually be doing damage to be making progress. You can still parry at the start of the fight keep hitting her until she has a bar of power, bait the SP1 and then heavy counter it, then from there it's a standard Rogue fight. People are making it like, unless it can be done the way I always do something, it must be broken.

No one said it was broken and this entire thread has been about finding ways to counter that Rogue.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Patchie93 said:

Bait sp1 easy heavy counter

Good luck getting one in with her speed. I'm raging. 8 Revs and 400 Units.
    Ranged heavies hype is prime for this but I used captiw just intercept with the heavy
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

These are in my base kit most of my mastery builds, both with or without suicides.
    Easy life with a Parry + quick heavy with any champ, little difference in block damage if it’s a 1 hit champ or multi hit heavy because you combo will be low she won’t do a lot of chip damage.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Domino trinity !!!!!! Enough said. She clears the entire path. Not to mention that lovely
    Unstoppable Colosus. Is dead before he wakes up !!!
  • DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33

Who are you guys using? Sweet Jesus you can't hardly get a Heavy in.

Doom slaps for the win
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Sentinel easy win. Just like it was already said: hit her block, bait SPs (1&2 are punishable, I didnt try 3), punish SPs w heavy. From my experience, you cant parry heavy her consistently. Works sometimes, but not always by far.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Who are you guys using? Sweet Jesus you can't hardly get a Heavy in.

Wasp works wonders for that fight
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Has anyone tried BWCV out of curiosity? You can use her heavy from across the screen.

How's that helping?
  • Auce said:

Has anyone tried BWCV out of curiosity? You can use her heavy from across the screen.

Still gotta make contact though
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

How's that helping?
    I guess what’s he’s trying to say is that since BWCV has a long range heavy she’s ideal at baiting heavies and countering. Not to mention any chip damage received along the way can easily be healed back with one bleed mode sp2.

BTW I have tested and BWCV & Warlock both have long range, rapid heavies that work a charm.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    So, just a follow-up, I had better luck with HT. 2 Heavies and it was fine. I was just having a bad day I guess. Grateful for the suggestions either way. Maybe it helps someone else too.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    been using nick fury. worked every time. id bring iwim, corvus, hyperion. anyone with multi hit heavy attacks and reach. it’s really not bad at all
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    Domino trinity and colossus for iceman.
  • Parthi1112Parthi1112 Posts: 2
    Doom works well. Just medium and heavy and you are good to go.
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Parry with Cull and pray to RNGesus that I either throw heavy fast enough or the AI plays into me.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

Corkscrew said:

Why are people so intent on being able to do damage as soon as the fight starts? Not dissimilar to "Prove Yourself" (need to get rid of the 15 indestructible charges at the start). You don't have to actually be doing damage to be making progress. You can still parry at the start of the fight keep hitting her until she has a bar of power, bait the SP1 and then heavy counter it, then from there it's a standard Rogue fight. People are making it like, unless it can be done the way I always do something, it must be broken.

No one said it was broken and this entire thread has been about finding ways to counter that Rogue.
    It's called hyperbole... exaggeration for effect. My point is that people are resistant to doing it in any other way than they are used to, which is parry heavy and they are getting massacred for it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Corkscrew said:

It's called hyperbole... exaggeration for effect. My point is that people are resistant to doing it in any other way than they are used to, which is parry heavy and they are getting massacred for it.
    I'd say it's a valid point. It's what I'm used to. Takes a few to switch to Evade, Heavy with timing.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Can’t believe how many comments in this... am I missing something? But this fight was not hard.

Her lvl1 is so slow can heavy off that or just parry heavy quickly
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    She's incredibly easy with wasp. Heavy in the middle of your combo
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Duped red mag or duped man-thing with unstoppable heavies
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Doom, Quake, mysterio

Doom: 1 medium en then immidietly heavy repeat 4 times
    Quake: takes a little longer, but the stunned fase is more then long enough for a heavy.
    Mysterio:. End 3 combo' s on medium, sp2 and heavy spam
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    I just did this with doom. Parry, medium, heavy. Do it 4 times and play however you want. The reason for not doing mlllh as is his normal rotation is the first medium shock buff expires too quick with rouge for the regular combo.