**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Easiest Variant for Exploriation 100% ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Shot

Easiest Variant for Exploriation 100% ? 63 votes

Variant 3
6%
ClynevaEnvi1GreekhitPrtjo 4 votes
Variant 4 - Wanning Moon (MoonKnight)
49%
Tendersquadzuffysubash_vikramMoot4LifeHilldarBlaargoDaphboyTheAngryOneCr7ms7rs7VoltolosAleorDenzel116C19h28o2EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Skillful_starDfour24FabwiziTheInfinty 31 votes
Variant 5 - Mystic / Spiderverse
4%
No_oneukAlyzanBarani7da 3 votes
Variant 6 - Villains
39%
SatsuiNoHadouLvernon1516wegnerkCupidLmaoWozzy101OGAvengerTotalMonster109DarkKnightOfMcocBerjibsGinjabredMonstaFiiNCHMasterpuffJohnyBoyanaLysis_RiptideBlôdletterjscott96helping2JoshKosh557 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I think it all depends on roster. Variant 4 was easy because I could rank up whatever 2/3/4* champ I needed to counter the content easy.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 - Mystic / Spiderverse
    Variant 4 is the easiest Variant.

Variant 5/6 are FAR more worth your time exploring though. The reward buff for them is insanely better than V1 through 4 offer.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    But you need a 1* Hulk and Wolvie/BP
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Variant 6 - Villains
    To 100% Variant 6 you only need to be good at heavying with Mags or Venom essentially; easy game, easy life
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Variant 3
    I personally found V3 the easiest to explore, mainly because it’s the smallest of all. Apart from that 1% regen Rogue it really had no other hard fight.